Welcome to Lexington Inn at JFK Airport, located off the Van Wyck Expressway in the New York City borough of Queens. We are conveniently located within close proximity to John F. Kennedy International Airport and near Queens College, St. John’s University, and the Arthur Ashe Stadium. Lexington Inn at JFK Airport is pleased to offer our guests impeccable service and superior value.
Our exceptional property features complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet access in all guest rooms, and wireless in public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer, and fax and copy service. Keep up with your workout routine in our fitness center. Guest room amenities include mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32-inch flat panel LCD cable TV with HBO, Showtime, and ESPN, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Select rooms are accessible and feature bathrooms with grab bars. Complimentary parking is limited to 10 spaces. On-street and paid parking are within walking distance.
We invite our guests to enjoy free coffee in our lobby and complimentary daily hot breakfast. Enjoy a meal out at one of the nearby local restaurants such as El Dorado Restaurant, or the Jamaica Fish Market. Our proximity to one of the most dynamic places on earth-New York City-allows our guests to enjoy a virtually limitless array of dining, entertainment and cultural experiences and visit must-see sights including the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and the Broadway Theatre District. Sports fans won’t want to miss a chance to attend a game at one of the many professional sports venues in the City. For fun and relaxation closer to our property, play a round of golf at nearby Forest Park Golf Course do some shopping at Queens Center Mall, or enjoy a family day at the Bronx Zoo.
Exceptional customer service, affordable rates, and superb accommodations make the Lexington Inn at JFK Airport the perfect choice when visiting the New York City Area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Jamaica Mutiplex Cinemas, 0.8 mi.
* Briarwood Playground, 1 mi.
* Colosseum Mall, 1.3 mi.
* West Side Tennis Club, 2.4 mi.
* Forest Park Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Jib Lanes, 3.3 mi.
* Queens Center Mall, 4.3 mi.
* ATM/Cash machine
* Business center
* Fitness center
* Limited on-site parking available on 1st come basis
* King Manor Museum, 0.7 mi.
* Aqueduct Racetrack, 3.3 mi.
* Resorts World Casino, 3.4 mi.
* Queens Botanical Garden, 3.7 mi.
* Queens Museum of Art, 4.5 mi.
* Flushing Meadows Park Corona Park, 4.7 mi.
* Shea Stadium, 5.2 mi.
* Arthur Ashe Stadium, 6.3 mi.
* Museum of Modern Art, 10.6 mi.
* Rockefeller Center, 10.8 mi.
* Empire State Building, 11.4 mi.
* Madison Square Garden, 12 mi.
* Times Square, 12 mi.
* Radio City Music Hall, 12.2 mi.
* Broadway Theaters, 12.3 mi.
* Carnegie Hall, 12.5 mi.
* Bronx Zoo, 13 mi.
* Staten Island Ferry, 13.8 mi.
* Central Park, 13.5 mi.
* Sixpoint Brewery, 15.5 mi.
* New York Aquarium, 16 mi.
* Statue of Liberty, 19.3 mi.
* Complimentary hot breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Wendy's, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Backdam Sports Bar, 0.1 mi.
* El Dorado Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Kalua Cocktail Lounge, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Lucille's Diner, 0.3 mi.
* Indian Curry Express, 0.3 mi.
* El Rey Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Sangria Tapas Bar and Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Jamaica Fish Market, 1 mi.
* Domino's, 1.8 mi.
* Islamic Center of North America, 1.4 mi.
* St. Albans Primary and Extended Care Center, 3.6 mi.
* NYC Board of Education, 8.8 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* The City University of New York College, 1.3 mi.
* St. Johns University, 2.6 mi.
* Queens College, 3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Jamaica Hospital, 0.7 mi.
* Mary Immaculate Hospital, 0.8 mi.