Experience an exciting trip to the City of Roses while enjoying the comfort of our newly renovated Lexington Inn and Suites, conveniently located in the recently developed South Windsor area with easy access to the most vibrant sections of the southernmost city in Canada. Windsor Airport is less than a 5 minute drive away.
Stay connected with our complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. In addition, our guest rooms feature complimentary hard-wired Internet connections. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and meeting room, which can accommodate up to 15 guests. Our 49 spacious guest rooms and suites welcome guests with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with The Sports Network and Movie Channel, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Select accommodations are handicap accessible, featuring private baths with grab bars and roll-in showers. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary daily continental breakfast and coffee. One pet weighing 20 lbs or less is welcome for a non-refundable charge of $20.00 CAD per night. Pet sanitation fee of $100.00 CAD may also apply.
Our Windsor hotel is located nearby to several restaurants such as Applebees, Tim Horton's and the Red Sail Restaurant and Tavern. Windsor is host to numerous annual events, such as Bluesfest International Festival in July and the Shores of Erie Wine Festival in September. Try your luck at Casino Windsor-Caesars. Take in some of Ontario's natural beauty at Ojibway Prairie Provincial Nature Reserve or do some sailing on Lake St. Clair with South Port Sailing Club. Play a round of golf at Roseland Golf and Curling Club, or try out Ontario's world class smallmouth bass fishing with Great Lakes Bass Fishing Guide Service.
An easily accessible location, affordable rates, exceptional customer service, and superb accommodations make the Lexington Inn and Suites the perfect choice when visiting the Windsor area.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Roseland Golf and Curling Club, 3.3 km.
* Devonshire Mall, 5.1 km.
* Silver Tee Golf Center, 5.4 km.
* Windsor Crossing Premium Outlet Mall, 6.2 km.
* Windsor Campground, 6.4 km.
* IMAX Silver City Theater, 10.9 km.
* Ojibway Prairie Provincial Nature Reserve, 11.9 km.
* South Port Sailing Club, 15.1 km.
* Great Lakes Bass Fishing Guide Service, 44.5 km
* Business Center
* Meeting Facilities
* Casino Windsor-Caesars, 10.1 km.
* Jackson Park-Queen Elizabeth II Gardens, 10.3 km.
* Odette Sculpture Park, 13.4 km.
* Henry Ford Auto Museum, 20.4 km.
* Colasanti's Tropical Gardens, 36 km.
* Point Pelee National Park, 52.6 km.
* Complimentary daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee
* Applebees, 0.2 km.
* Tim Horton's, 0.3 km.
* McDonald's, 0.4 km.
* Casey's Bar and Grill, 0.4 km.
* Red Sail Restaurant and Tavern, 0.6 km.
* Boston Pizza, 1.3 km.
* Montana's Cookhouse, 1.4 km.
* Hungry Wolf Restaurant, 1.7 km.
* The Keg Steakhouse and Bar, 3.1 km.
* Penalty Box Restaurant, 4.9 km.
* Subway, 5.2 km.
* The Gourmet Emporium, 8.1 km.
* Tunnel BBQ, 10.4 km.
* La Guardia Italian Pizzeria, 10.5 km.
* Chrysler Canada-Windsor Assembly Plant, 4.8 km.
* Ford Motor Company of Canada Plant, 7.8 km.
* International Joint Commission, 10.4 km.
* Windsor Salt Mine, 24.6 km.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* St. Clair College, 5.7 km.
* Everest College-Windsor Campus, 9.4 km.
* University of Windsor, 13.3 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Windsor Regional Hospital, 5.3 km.
* Hotel-Dieu Grace Hospital, 9.1 km