Special Hotel Alert
***Construction begins January 6, 2014 on US-89 North of Kanab between mileposts 65 and 68. Shortly thereafter, the road will be closed to all traffic Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am until approximately April 11th.***
**US89; Kanab to the Kanab Creek Bridge.**
**US-89 will be narrowed to a one lane operation starting Monday morning January 6. Traffic will be controlled with pilot cars and flagging.**
**From 7am to 8:30am one lane travel with pilot cars and flaggers will be in place.**
**From 8:30am to 11:30am US-89 is closed to all traffic from MP 65 - MP 68.**
**From 11:30am to 6:00pm one lane travel with pilot cars and flaggers will be in place.**
**From 6:00pm to 7am The roadway will be open to two lane travel.**
Americas Best Value Inn Page offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 1-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, full fridges, hairdryers, 39 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located less than 3 miles from Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and the Page Municipal Airport. We are only minutes from Highway 89.
Americas Best Value Inn Page is your best choice within Northern Arizona. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, fishing, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to the Grand Canyon or Flagstaff. At Americas Best Value Inn Page our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Page, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Bowl, 0.2 mi.
* Mesa Theatre, 0.2 mi.
* Antelope Slot Canyon Tours, 0.2 mi.
* Colorado River Discovery, 0.4 mi.
* Lake Powell National Golf Course, 1.2 mi.
* Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, 8.2 mi.
* Antelope Point Boat Rentals, 9.6 mi.
* Pow Wow Trading Post, 0.2 mi.
* Stage, 0.3 mi.
* Blair’s Trading Post, 0.5 mi.
* Dam Outlet, 0.5 mi.
* BBQ area
* Outdoor plug ins
* John Wesley Powell Museum, 0.2 mi.
* John C. Page Park, 0.4 mi.
* Glen Canyon Dam, 2.6 mi.
* Lake Powell, 2.7 mi.
* Horseshoe Bend, 4.1 mi.
* Rainbow Bridge National Monument, 5.3 mi.
* Antelope Canyon, 5.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Strombolli's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* The Dam Bar and Grille, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Ranch House Grille, 0.2 mi. mi.
* Slackers, 0.2 mi.
* Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge, 0.2 mi.
* Fiesta Mexicana, 0.3 mi.
* Big John’s Texas BBQ, 0.3 mi.
* Butterfield Stage Steak House, 0.4 mi.
* Ken’s Old West, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* Lake Powell Communications Inc., 0.2 mi.
* Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company, 0.4 mi.
* Gran Canyon Airlines, 0.6 mi.
* Lake Powell Construction, 0.9 mi.
* R and R Solar and Wind Energy Co., 2.4 mi.
* Walmart SuperCenter, 2.8 mi.
* Navajo Generating Station, 5.7 mi.
* Page/ Lake Powell Balloon Regatta, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Coconino Community College, 1.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lake Powell Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Page Hospital, 0.5 mi.