Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Anderson, South Carolina. We are conveniently located just 1.5 miles south of I-85 at Exit 19A along US Hwy 76. Our 2-story property Inn offers our customers 35 nicely furnished 1 king or 2 double beds guestrooms featuring cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN, microfridge, free local calls, and complimentary continental breakfast. Whirlpool tub suites available upon request. Small pets welcome-charges apply. Close proximity to Clemson University, Hartwell Lake, Anderson Mall and Civic Center.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shopping at Anderson Mall
* Fishing, boating and other water activities at Hartwell Lake nearby
* Sporting events at Clemson University
* Several state parks in surrounding area
* Trailhead Climbing and Outdoor, 1 mi.
* Civic Center, 2 mi.
* Hartwell Lake, 2 mi.
* Anderson Sports and Entertainment Complex, 2 mi.
* Clemson University, 10 mi.
* South Carolina Botanical Garden, 12 mi.
* Country Corner Dance Hall, 18 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Olive Garden Italian restaurant, 2 blocks
* Creekside Bar-B-Que, 0.2mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* Chili'S Grill and Bar , 0.5 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.5 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Sonny's real pit Bar-B-Que, 0.5 mi.
* Romano's Italian restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Cedar Mountain Business Park, 3 mi.
* Anderson Area Chamber-Commerce, 3.7 mi.
* Holmes Consulting and Associates, 4.5 mi.
* Frigidaire, 8 mi.
* Michelin Tires, 5 mi.
* Mt. Vernon Mills, 5 mi.
* Milliken, 5 mi.