At the Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resorts, we pledge to accommodate our guests' stay with great southern hospitality. All 100 of our interior/exterior corridor rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free high-speed Internet, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with Cinemax, and an iron with an ironing board. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Other amenities offered at our hotel include an outdoor pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day), business center, and guest laundry facility.
Enjoy our early morning complimentary continental breakfast in our beautiful 2-story sky roof atrium lobby along with USA Today newspapers each morning.
We are located minutes from all 9 world class casinos and the strip as Gold Strike, Horseshoe, Sheraton, and Bally's Casino. We are centrally located near historic downtown Tunica, factory outlet shopping, fishing, golfing, dining, museums, riverboat cruises, airboat rides on the mighty Mississippi River, and other entertainment.
At the Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resorts, we consider ourselves one step above the other with our consistency, quality, affordable rates, and the best customer service. At our hotel we strive to make each guest's stay exceptional. Our friendly staff will ensure your stay will be pleasant and relaxing. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and form a solid relationship for years to come. At the Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resorts, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Casino Factory Shoppes, 1 mi.
* Tunica National Golf and Tennis, 1.3 mi.
* Tunica-Canal Park, 3 mi.
* Tunica River Park, 3.1 mi.
* River Bend Links, 8.7 mi.
* Southaven Cinema, 22.1 mi.
* DeSoto Family Theatre, 24.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Meeting Facilities
* Outdoor Pool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Horseshoe Tunica Casino, 0.9 mi.
* Grand Casino, 1.5 mi.
* Tunica Queen Riverboat, 1.8 mi.
* Sheraton Casino, 1.6 mi.
* Gold Strike Casino, 2 mi.
* Bally*s Casino, 2.1 mi.
* Tunica County Chamber of Commerce, 2.4 mi.
* Tunica Arena and Exposition, 7.2 mi.
* Tunica Museum, 7.2 mi.
* Coahoma Community College, 9.8 mi.
* Downtown Historical Tunica, 12.3 mi.
* University of Mississippi, 19 mi.
* Graceland Mansion, 23.5 mi.
* Autozone Park, 27.3 mi.
Free deluxe breakfast served daily from 6:30am to 9:30am. The assortment of goodies typically include biscuits, sausage gravy, muffins, Danishes, bagels, oatmeal, grits, cereal, fruit, coffee, juice and tea.
* Wendy's, 0.4 mi.
* Jack Binion's Steakhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Murano's, 1.5 mi.
* Chicago Steakhouse, 1.6 mi.
* Hollywood Cafe, 2.7 mi.
* Happy Days Pizza Cafe, 4.1 mi.
* Smokey Joe's Cafe, 4.4 mi.
* First Security Banks, 2.4 mi.
* U.S. Post Office, 2.8 mi.
* Casino College of Mississippi, 6.1 mi.
* TALX Corporation, 7.6 mi.
* Brentwood Originals, 10.4 mi.
* Citizens Bank and Trust Company, 12.4 mi.
* Entergy Corporation, 13.3 mi.
* Tunica Gin Corporation, 14.3 mi.
* Baptist Memorial Hospital - DeSoto, 26.8 mi
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resorts offers 3 Meeting rooms totaling 1275 square feet. The Plantation Room - 60 person capacity, The Magnolia Room - 35 person capacity, and the Leve Room - 30 person capacity. Tables, chairs, table cloths, and pull down screens are available.The setup of rooms is available. Please contact property directly for rates and facility availability.