Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Percival/Nebraska City is conveniently positioned at the junction of I-29 and Highway 2. The smoke free hotel provides guests with a friendly place to call home while on the road. Attractions located less than 4 miles away include Factory Outlet Stores of America, Nebraska City Antique Mall, Cider House Theatre, Riverview Marina, Big Apple Family Fun Center, GAR Hall Civil War Museum, Mayhew Cabin and Historical Village(Formerly John Brown's Cave), and Arbor Lodge State Historical Park. Restaurants within walking distance include Wendy's, Subway, and Apple Barrel Restaurant (which offers a 10 percent discount off guest meals when they present a room key). Other restaurants located close to our hotel include El Portal Mexican Restaurant, Valentino's Restaurant, and Runza.
All guest rooms feature a mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, and satellite TV with Showtime. Enjoy free wired/wireless high-speed Internet access, free continental breakfast, and free access to the hotel's 24 hour fitness facility. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Percival/Nebraska City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Receive 5 cents off per gallon of gas at Sapp Bros Truck stop with your room key
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Finders Keepers Antique Mall, 0.4 mi.
* Missouri River, 3.6 mi.
* Factory Outlet Stores of America, 4 mi.
* Cider House Theatre, 5 mi.
* Riverview Marina, 5 mi.
* McElroys Antiques, 7.4 mi.
* Hamburg Antique Mall, 9.8 mi.
* Waubonsie State Park, 12 mi.
* Cincinnati House Shoppes, 14.2 mi.
* Warehouse Antiques at 609, 14.2 mi.
* Antique Shop, 14.3 mi.
* Nebraska City Antique Mall, 14.3 mi.
* Fitness Facility
* Game Room
* Guest Laundromat
* Southern Loss Hills Welcome Center, Walking Distance
* Lewis and Clark Center, 3 mi.
* Big Apple Family Fun Center, 5 mi.
* GAR Hall Civil War Museum, 5 mi.
* Mayhew Cabin and Historical Village (Formerly John Brown's Cave), 5 mi.
* Arbor Lodge State Historical Park, 5 mi.
* Arbor Day Farm, 5 mi.
* Sugar Clay Winery & Vineyards, 15.3 mi.
* Kings Crossing Vineyard & Winery, 34.8 mi.
* MoonStruck Meadery, 37.1 mi.
* Henry Doorley Zoo, 45 mi.
* Soaring Wings Vineyard, 46.4 mi.
* Slattery Vintage Estates, 51.1 mi.
* A free continental breakfast is served on-site daily from 6am - 9am. Items typically available for breakfast include biscuits, gravy, hot/cold cereal, toast, juice, and coffee.
* Apple Barrel Restaurant, Walking Distance Guests can receive 10 pct off meal when they present room key)
* Valentino's Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Wendy's, Walking Distance
* Subway, Walking Distance
* Lil Dickies Steakhouse and Ribs, 5 mi.
* Runza, 5 mi.
* El Portal Mexican Restaurant, 5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 5 mi.
* End Zone Bar and Grill, 5 mi.
* Arbor Day Celebration, April
* Apple Fest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Peru State College, 34.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Grape Community Hospital, 12.1 mi.
* St. Mary's Community Hospital, 14.9 mi.
* Nebraska City Medical Center, 15.8 mi.