Americas Best Value Inn Prescott Valley offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, guest laundry facility, business center, barbecue area, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free coffee in our lobby. All of our clean spacious guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, 32 inch flat panel cable TVs, HBO, Showtime, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). Additionally, all of our Americas Best Value Inn guests receive an automatic 10 percent discount for great food at Olivas Mexican Food within walking distance of the property. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located less than 10 miles from Tim’s Toyota Center, the Yavapai County Fairgrounds, and the Prescott Valley Airport. Nestled between the Mingus and Bradshaw Mountain Ranges- our hotel is conveniently located off of Arizona Highway 89.
Americas Best Value Inn Prescott Valley is your best choice in the central Arizona area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Phoenix or Flagstaff. At Americas Best Value Inn Prescott Valley our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Prescott Valley, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Northern Arizona Paintball, 0.3 mi.
* Freedom Station, 1.2 mi.
* Prescott Valley Recreation Area, 1.2 mi.
* Mountain Valley Splash Aquatics Center, 1.2 mi.
* Harkins Prescott Valley 14 Theater, 1.3 mi.
* Mountain Valley Park, 1.6 mi.
* Antelope Lanes, 2.3 mi.
* Great Western Center, 2.6 mi.
* Full Swing Sports Center, 3.3 mi.
* Stone Ridge Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Viewpoint Park, 5.6 mi.
* Prescott Gateway Mall, 6.8 mi.
* Yavapai Casino, 8.5 mi.
* Watson Lake Park, 10.1 mi.
* Willow Lake Park, 11.8 mi.
* Goldwater Lake, 16.8 mi.
* Mingus Mountain Recreation Area, 18.9 mi.
* BBQ grills
* Business center
* Heated indoor pool (Open 7am to 11pm)
* Jacuzzi (Open 7am to 11pm)
* Guest laundry facility
* Tim's Toyota Center, 1.4 mi.
* Yavapai County Fairgrounds, 6.7 mi.
* Highlands Center for Natural History, 7.6 mi.
* Smoki Museum, 9.5 mi.
* Phippen Art Museum, 9.9 mi.
* Courthouse Square, 10 mi.
* Sharlot Hall Museum, 10.2 mi.
* Heritage Park Zoo, 11.1 mi.
* Gold King Mine and Ghost Town, 24.9 mi.
* Fort Verde State Historic Park, 32.6 mi.
* Montezuma Castle National Monument, 35 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Olivas Mexican Food, 0.3 mi.
* Beijing II, 0.3 mi.
* Roys Old Mill Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 0.5 mi.
* Sushi J Express, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Dad's Drive Up Diner, 0.5 mi.
* Arby's, 0.6 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Waffle Express, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.7 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 1.1 mi.
* Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 7.7 mi.
* Golden Corral, 7.7 mi.
* K-Mart, 0.8 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.2 mi.
* Ace Hardware Retail Support Center, 1.7 mi.
* Lockheed Martin, 2 mi.
* Canyon Distributing, 2.2 mi.
* Yampa Precision Manufacturing, 2.2 mi.
* Prescott Aerospace Inc., 2.3 mi.
* Prescott Blue Grass Festival, June
* Prescott Film Festival, July
* Summer Arts and Crafts Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Yavapai College, 9.2 mi.
* Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, 11 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Yavapai Regional Medical Center, 0.8 mi.
* Mountain Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Northern Arizona VA Health Care System, 9.5 mi.