Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Prescott Valley in central Arizona. We are about an hour north of Phoenix and a little over an hour from Flagstaff. We are nestled between the Mingus and Bradshaw Mountain Ranges. If you crave mild winters, beautiful scenery and sunshine we have it here in Prescott Valley. There is hiking and mountain biking at nearby Prescott National Forest.
We offer our guests comfortable rooms with many amenities including free continental breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi and free local calls on direct dial phones. Each of our rooms has a 27 inch cable TV where you can watch HBO and ESPN and other cable channels. Each guest room has a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, workstation, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, and an alarm clock with either one king bed or two queen beds. Business travelers can take advantage of our fax and copy service. We also offer complimentary coffee in our relaxing lobby. Take a dip in our crystal clear indoor heated pool or relax in the jacuzzi from 7AM to 9PM. Our large parking lot offers plenty of bus, recreational vehicle, and truck parking. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Prescott Valley.
We also have a coin operated laundry facility and vending and ice machines for your convenience onsite. Parking for your RVs, trucks or buses is permitted. We are conveniently located on Highway 69 just west off I-17 at exit 262 in Beautiful Prescott Valley home to many of central Arizona's National Monuments. Our guests receive a 10 percent discount at Olivas Mexican Restaurant. Denny's and Circle K are both within walking distance.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Golfing at Stoneridge and Quail Wood Greens Golf Courses
* Hiking, mountain biking, and camping at Prescott National Forest
* Perfect year-round climate for outdoor activities
* Several museums in surrounding area of Native American heritage
* Shopping for Indian jewelry and crafts nearby
* Barbecue area
* Gift shop
* Guest laundry facility
* Indoor swimming pool
* Indoor Jacuzzi/whirlpool
* Picnic tables
* Heritage Park Zoo, 7.5 mi.
* Phippen Art Museum, 7.7 mi.
* Whispering Canyon, 8 mi.
* Smoki Museum, 8.5 mi.
* Mingus Springs Camp, 9 mi.
* Highlands Center for Natural History, 9 .5 mi.
* Yavapai County Fairgrounds, 9.7 mi.
* Yavapai Casino, 10 mi.
* Jerome Mine Museum, 16 mi.
* Montezuma Castle National Monument, 30 mi.
* Trail Horse Adventures At Kachina Stables, 32 mi.
* Grand Canyon, 110 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Olivas Mexican Restaurant and Full Lounge, Next Door
* Roys Old Mill Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Francisco's Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, 0.2 mi.
* Streets of New York, 1.2 mi.
* The Joshua Tree Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Taj Mahal Restaurant and Bar, 7.2 mi.
* Ransom International Corporation, 8 mi.
* Btu Engineering Corporation, 8.5 mi.
* Canyon Distributing Company, 8.7 mi.
* Karlan Research Products Corporation, 19 mi.
* Obele Oil Corporation, 36 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Midwestern University, 8 mi.
* Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, 8 mi.
* Old Dominion University, 8.2 mi.
* North Central University, 9 mi.