Special Hotel Alert
Seasonal Hotel - Open seasonally from May 2nd through September 30th
Welcome to Americas Best Value Dakota Cowboy Inn, conveniently located off of US-385 and Custer Street/Mount Rushmore Road in beautiful Custer, South Dakota. Popular area attractions include the world famous Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary, and Wind Cave National Park. Black Hills Aerial Adventure, Black Hills Balloons, Black Hills Playhouse, and Flintstone Bedrock City are also nearby. Guests receive free access to the Custer YMCA, please ask front desk for details. Local restaurants include Dakota Cowboy Restaurant, Captain's Table, and Wrangler Drive-In.
Americas Best Value Dakota Cowboy Inn offers unbeatable service and competitive rates. Free continental breakfast is served daily from 7am - 9am. Take a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool with a water slide for the kids. Our hotel also offers basketball, crolf (18 hole mini golf played with croquet mallets), swings, and a playground. Guests receive free access to the Custer YMCA, please ask front desk for details. We are well equipped to meet your business needs with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our guest rooms and common areas. Each spacious guest room offers a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, iron, desk with lamp, sitting area, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Dakota Cowboy Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Black Hills Aerial Adventure, 0.1 mi.
* Great Faces Gallery, 0.2 mi.
* Gold Pan Saloon Custer, 0.2 mi.
* Blue Bell Stables, 0.3 mi.
* Black Hills Balloons, 1.3 mi.
* Dakota Greens of Custer, 2.5 mi.
* Top Pin Archery, 2.5 mi.
* Heritage Village, 3.3 mi.
* Rocky Knolls Golf Course, 5.4 mi.
* Sylvan Lake, 7.2 mi.
* Harney's Peak, 9 mi.
* Black Hills Playhouse, 11.8 mi.
* Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary, 20.2 mi.
* Crolf (18 hole mini golf played with croquet mallets)
* Outdoor pool with water slide for children (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
* Guests receive free access to the Custer YMCA, please ask front desk for details.
* Courthouse Museum, 0.2 mi.
* Flintstone Bedrock City, 0.2 mi.
* Crazy Horse Mountain Memorial, 5 mi.
* Four Mile Old West Town Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Custer State Park, 9.1 mi.
* Jewel Cave National Monument, 13 mi.
* 1880 Train, 14.3 mi.
* Black Hills Institute-Museum, 14.7 mi.
* Prairie Berry Winery, 17.5 mi.
* Wind Cave National Park, 19.8 mi.
* Mount Rushmore National Memorial, 20 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 7am-9am
* Dakota Cowboy Restaurant, 39 ft.
* Captain's Table, 46 ft.
* Wrangler Drive-In, 325 ft.
* Cattlemans Steakhouse and Fish, 334 ft.
* Dairy Queen, 446 ft.
* Pizza Works, 0.2 mi.
* Purple Pie Place, 0.2 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.2 mi.
* Ruthie's, 0.2 mi.
* Sage Creek Grille, 0.3 mi.
* Baker's Bakery and Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Steaks N Ribs Place, 0.3 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.3 mi.
* Our Place, 0.4 mi.
* Pacer Corporation, 128 ft.
* US Forest Services District Ranger, 433 ft.
* Woodford Construction Company, 0.1 mi.
* State Farm Insurance, 0.2 mi.
* State Department of Labor, 0.3 mi.
* State of South Dakota- Department of Labor, 0.3 mi.
* H and R Block, 0.3 mi.
* U-Haul Co, 0.4 mi.
* US Forest Service Supervisor, 0.5 mi.
* Custer Regional Hospital, 2 mi.
* Department of Corrections, 7.7 mi.
* Apex Technology Solutions Group, 14 mi.