Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn-Bell Tower of Centralia, Illinois, conveniently located in the heart of downtown Centralia within view of the historic Carillion Bell Tower and within walking distance of some of the finest dining and shopping in southern Illinois. Our 4-story interior access (elevator)Inn features 56 nicely furnished guest rooms with added amenities including cable TV with HBO and hairdryers. Upgrades include coffeemaker, mini-fridge, microwave, and iron/board. We offer a FREE deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, and playground for the kids, a meeting room for up to 100 people, and a business center in the lobby. Sorry, no pets allowed. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn-Bell Tower of Centralia. Complimentary Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access available.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Centralia Recreation Complex including olympic size pool, suspended walking track, water slide, weight room, and basketball courts
* Fishing, boating and other water activities at Carlyle Lake
* Feveral state parks in surrounding area including South Shore, Sam Dale Lake, Stephen A. Forbes, and Carlyle Lake State Park
* Indoor swimming pool (Opening 8/1/13)
* The Centralia Carillon, 1 Block
* Historic Water Tower, 2 Blocks
* Centralia Museum, 3 Blocks
* Foundation Park, 0.5 mi.
* Carlyle Lake, 15 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* JJ's Buffet, Across the street
* Centralia House, 2 blocks
* Green Grill, 3 blocks
* Casa Antonios, 3 blocks
* Central Park, 3 blocks
* Burger King, 3 blocks
* Centralia Chamber of Commerce, Nearby
* St. Mary's Hospital, Nearby
* Hoyleton Childrens Home, 10 mi.
* Petco Petroleum Corp, 19 mi.
Our hotel has 1 meeting room designed for meetings that can accommodate up to 100 people theatre-style. Please contact property directly at 618-553-1300 for audio/visual equipment rental and space availability.
* Centralia Carillon concerts, May and September
* 4th of July Celebration, June to July
* Balloon Fest, August
* Haunted House, last 3 weekends in October
* Apple Festival, weekends in October
* Fantasy of Lights, December