Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn Mayflower. Our single story Inn offers 25 cozy, quaint guest rooms featuring cable TV, free local calls, microwave, mini-fridge and more. Stay connected with our free wireless high-speed Internet access in all of our guest rooms and public areas. There is a business center in our hotel. We offer free continental breakfast every morning. Complimentary airport shuttle service is available to guests staying three nights or longer by appointment 24 hours in advance. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer shuttle service to all Badger games. Pets are allowed on a limited basis - please contact hotel for restrictions and approval.
Our property is located near downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin, about 7 minutes from state capitol, and 5 minutes from Alliant Energy Center. We are conveniently located just off the Hwy 12-18 beltline at the Park Street exit. Our convenient location will give you great access to go anywhere in Madison.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* University of Wisconsin Badgers sporting events
* Fishing, boating and other water activities at Lake Mendota and Monona
* Play pool at Cue-Nique Billiards nearby
* Go bowling at Badger Bowl, less than 1 mile
* Camping at Oak Park Terrace nearby
* Golfing at several courses nearby including Monona, Nakoma, Glenway, Vitense, Blackhawk and more
* Get in shape at Bally's Nearby
* Iceskating at Madison ice arena
* Picnic area
* Alliant Energy Center-Expo, 1 mi.
* Madison Zoo, 1 mi.
* Downtown Madison, 2 mi.
* State Capitol, 2 mi.
* Wisconsin Historic Museum, 2 mi.
* Camp Randall Stadium, 2 mi.
* Overture Center for the Arts, 2 mi.
* Wisconsin Veterans Museum, 2 mi.
* Kohl Center, 2 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast, on site
* McDonalds, 0.25 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.25 mi.
* Perkins Family Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Arby's, 1 mi.
* Wisconsin Management Company Inc. , 0.5 mi.
* Xerox Corporation, 1 mi.
* Sears, 1 mi.
* State Employee Trust Fund, 2.5 mi.
* K-Mart, 2.75 mi.
* Blackhawk Airfield, 12 mi.
* Winter Farmers Market at Madison Senior Center, January - April
* Midwest Horse Show, April
* Concerts On The Square, Wednesdays in July
* Dane County Fair, third week in July
* Blooming Butterflies at the Botanical Gardens, mid-July to early August
* Jazz at Five, Wednesdays in early August to early September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Soccer, August to May
* Iron Man Marathon, September
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Football, September to December
* World Dairy Expo, October
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Basketball, October to March
* University of Wisconsin Badgers Hockey, October to March
* Winter Farmers Market at Monona Terrace, November and December
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Wisconsin, 2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* US Army Reserve Hospital, 1 mi.
* St. Mary's Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Meriter Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* UW Health, 2.2 mi.