Americas Best Value Inn Sierra Vista offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our hotel features clean spacious rooms, an outdoor pool open year round, free continental breakfast, free coffee in our lobby, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers and cable TVs with HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome – charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located less than 5 minutes off of AZ-90, only four miles from Fort Huachuca. Nearby local attractions include the Mall at Sierra Vista, Wayland Baptist University, and the F. Hauser Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn Sierra Vista is your best choice in southeast Arizona. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Tucson or Mexico. At Americas Best Value Inn Sierra Vista our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Sierra Vista, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* M and M Cycling, 1.2 mi.
* Sierra Vista Ballet Co, 2.1 mi.
* The Cove, 3.2 mi.
* Domingo Paiz Field, 3.4 mi.
* Mountain View Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Mall at Sierra Vista, 4.4 mi.
* Pueblo Del Sol Country Club Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Uptown 3 Theatre, 6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Veteran Memorial Park, 2.4 mi.
* Henry F. Hauser Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Country Club Park, 4.2 mi.
* Fort Huachuca Museum, 4.7 mi.
* Huachuca Art Association Gallery, 8.4 mi.
* Arizona Folklore Reserve, 10.9 mi.
* Ramsey Canyon Preserve, 11.1 mi.
* San Pedro Riparian/National Conservation Area, 13.3 mi.
* Tombstone Art Gallery, 19.4 mi.
* Rose Tree Museum, 19.4 mi.
* O K Corral, 19.5 mi.
* Coronado National Memorial, 20.1 mi.
* Kartchner Caverns, 20.4 mi.
* Callaghan Vineyards, 27.4 mi.
* Patagonia Lake State Park, 52.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* New China Chinese Restaurant, walking distance
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Breadbasket, 0.1 mi.
* Bunbuku Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Landmark Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Daisy Mae's Stronghold, 0.4 mi.
* La Casita Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, 0.6 mi.
* Rodolfos, 0.8 mi.
* Kim Ba-Woo's Den, 1.1 mi.
* Tanki Sushi Bar and Garden, 1.1 mi.
* Famous Sam's Restaurant and Sports Bar, 1.7 mi.
* Angelika’s German Imports, 1.7 mi.
* Peacock Vietnamese Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.9 mi.
* German Café, 4.2 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 4.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 4.4 mi.
* Delio's Italian Restaurant, 5.1 mi.
* ITS Imagineering Enterprises, 0.2 mi.
* Man Tech Telecommunications, 0.2 mi.
* Southwest Systems Inc, 0.3 mi.
* Signal Solutions, 0.3 mi.
* Stilwells Learning Services, 0.6 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank North America, 2 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Technical Services, 4.2 mi.
* Computer Sciences Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Fort Huachuca, 5 mi.
* Cochise Cowboy Poetry and Music Gathering, February
* Festival of the Southwest, April
* Independence Day Celebration, July
* Southwest Wings Festival, August
* Bisbee Blues Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Wayland Baptist University, 0.2 mi.
* Cochise College, 3.4 mi.
* University of Phoenix, 4.7 mi.
* University of Arizona South, 4.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, 1.9 mi.