Welcome to Hayward and Union City - the "Heart of the Bay," just 25 miles southeast of San Francisco, 14 miles south of Oakland, and 26 miles north of San Jose. Our 76-room Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located just off Interstate 880 at the Whipple Road Exit, less than 1/4 mile from Union City. Start your day off right with our complimentary continental breakfast served daily. Guests can stay connected with our free high speed wireless Internet access in all of our guest rooms. All of our well furnished guestrooms are comfortable and exceptionally clean! Our staff has received rave reviews for EXCELLENT customer service.
Hayward has a long history of hospitality, spanning back to Gold Rush days. One of the city's founding fathers established the Americas Best Value Inn, originally known as the Hayward's Hotel, which became known as one of the area's finest resorts. Today, Hayward is a thriving business community that serves its ethnically diverse population. It is also serviced by an extensive network of freeways and public transportation, giving easy access to all points in the San Francisco Bay Area. Whether traveling to Hayward or Union City for business or to the San Francisco Bay Area for pleasure the Americas Best Value Inn is your ideal destination for relaxation.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Hacienda Garden Swim and Tennis Club, 4 mi.
* Golfing at mission Hills of Hayward, Skywest public, Fremont Park Golf Courses, within 7 mi.
* Hiking, biking, and sightseeing at Golden Gate National Recreation area, 23 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Union City, CA, 0.25 mi.
* Union City Historical Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Nu-Art Theater, 5 mi.
* Niles Canyon Railway Museum, 9.9 mi.
* McAfee Coliseum Formerly, Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, 12 mi.
* Paramount's Great America Theme Park, 15 mi.
* Chinatown, 17 mi.
* 3Com Park, former Candlestick Park, 19 mi.
* Alcatraz Island, 23 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 23 mi.
* Raging Waters Water Theme Park, 24 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 25 mi.
* Six Flags Marine World Theme Park, 38 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Tandoor Indian Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Kabila Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Jojoli Bakeshop and Restaurant, 1.25 mi.
* Lanna City Thai Cuisine, 1.75 mi.
* Matsuyama Japanese Restaurant, 2 mi.
* La Hacienda Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Union City, CA, 0.25 mi.
* Bay City Auto Auction, 0.5 mi.
* Neopost Corporate Headquarters, 0.5 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Recycling, 0.5 mi.
* Toyota Material Handling Of Northern California, 1 mi.
* Zemarc Corporation, 1 mi.
* Ge Supply Logistics, 1 mi.
* Pepsi Bottling Group, 1.5 mi.
* Rockwell International Corporation, 3 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co Of California, 12 mi.
* Downtown San Francisco, 17 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* California State University, 3.6 mi.
* University of California-Berkeley, 22 mi.