Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, satellite TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located near local attractions such as St Francis County Museum, Village Creek State Park, and University of Arkansas. We are conveniently located on Barrow Hill Road at N. Washington Street, I-40 Exit 21A/B.
Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City is your best choice within the northeast region of Arkansas. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for camping, sightseeing, music festivals, or simply passing through. At Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Forrest City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Valli Vista Shopping Center, 0.3 mi.
* Northside Park, 1.3 mi.
* Beech Grove Park, 1.5 mi.
* Ridgecrest Club, 2 mi.
* Stuart Springs Park, 2 mi.
* Forrest City Recreation, 2.3 mi.
* Forrest City Country Club, 2.8 mi.
* Forrest City Flea Market, 3.4 mi.
* Broadway Cinema, 3.6 mi.
* The Ridges at Village Creek, 12.6 mi.
* Wynne Twin Cinema, 15.2 mi.
* Wynne Lanes, 15.3 mi.
* Plaza Shopping Center, 19.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Smith Stadium, 1.8 mi.
* St Francis County Museum, 2.4 mi.
* S & S Amusement, 5.2 mi.
* Roberts Racing Stable, 8.2 mi.
* Cross County Historical Museum, 13.5 mi.
* Village Creek State Park, 14.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Ho-Ho Chinese Restaurant, 0.04 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Don Jose Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Ameca Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* Ole Sawmill Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Hickory House Bar-B-Q, 1.7 mi.
* Moctezuma Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Blue Flame Cafe, 2.4 mi.
* Mallards Grill, 2.4 mi.
* Catfish Island, 3 mi.
* Woodruff Electric Co-Op Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Sanyo Manufacturing Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.9 mi.
* Tobacco Superstore Inc, 1.3 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 1.5 mi.
* Wonder Bread, 2.6 mi.
* Planters Cotton Oil Mill, Inc. 2.9 mi.
* Caldwell Lumber Company, 15.3 mi.
* Mightymite Triathlon, July
* Fancy Nancy the Musical, October
* Forrest City Christmas Parade, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* East Arkansas Community College, 1.4 mi.
* University of Arkansas, 11.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Forrest City Medical Center, 2.2 mi.
* Baptist Memorial Hospital-Forrest, 4.3 mi.