Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Houston FM 1960/I-45. Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States and the largest city in the state of Texas. Houston is the home of the Texas Medical Center, which is the world's largest concentration of health care and research institutions. It is also home to NASA's Johnson Space Center, where the Mission Control Center is located. We are ideally located in northern Houston, with easy access to the Spring Historical Museum, Museum-Fine Arts Cypress Creek, and the Big Zoo. Local restaurants include Monterey's Little Mexico, James Coney Island, Beijing Chinese Restaurant, and Steak and Ale Restaurant.
Start your day right by picking up a free newspaper in our lobby and enjoying our free continental breakfast available from 6:30am-9:30am. Coffee is available in our lobby 24 hours/day. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Relax in our indoor pool and heated spa. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat. Rest easy in our spacious guest rooms with amenities including microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Houston FM 1960/I-45, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Barney's Billiard Saloon, 0.8 mi.
* Brown's Golf World, 3 mi.
* AMC Loews Theatres - Spring 10, 3.4 mi.
* Movie Tavern, 4.7 mi.
* Celebration Station, 5.1 mi.
* Greenspoint Mall, 6.1 mi.
* Splashtown, 6.2 mi.
* Champions Roller World, 6.4 mi.
* Meyer Park, 6.5 mi.
* SpecWar-The Special Warrior, 10.2 mi.
* Guest laundromat
* Indoor pool and heated spa
* Texas School of Business, 4.1 mi.
* Spring Historical Museum, 6 mi.
* Museum-Fine Arts Cypress Creek, 6.4 mi.
* Remington College, 6.6 mi.
* Houston Police Museum, 7.6 mi.
* Stadium Sports, 8.3 mi.
* The Big Zoo, 11.3 mi.
* Cypress Bird and Animal Farm, 12.5 mi.
* Turner Stadium, 14.2 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours/day
* Monterey's Little Mexico, 0.6 mi.
* James Coney Island, 0.8 mi.
* Red Lobster Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Beijing Chinese Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.6 mi.
* Steak and Ale Restaurant, 4.5 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken, 10.8 mi.
* Houston Northwest Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Sonlife Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Lab Corp, 0.7 mi.
* Triumph Hospital Northwest, 0.8 mi.
* Maxon Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Sam's Club, 2.6 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 4.4 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Development, 6.8 mi.
* Primal Energy Corporation, 7.3 mi.