Americas Best Value Inn Leeds/Birmingham is conveniently located off of AL-4/Bankhead National Highway/US-78. We are only a few minutes away from Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, Barber Motorsports Park, Bass Pro Shop, Botanical Gardens, Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, River Oaks Golf and Country Club, Birmingham Race Course, Adesa Car Auction, Trussville Antique Mall, and Colonial Brookwood Village. Guests can enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants within 5 miles of our hotel including Sonic Drive-In, Old Smokey Bar-B-Q, Domino's Pizza, Las Islas, and McDonald's.
Our courteous 24-hour staff is here to make Americas Best Value Inn Leeds/Birmingham your home away from home. Guests at our hotel are treated to free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free in-lobby coffee, voice mail, and wake-up service. Enjoy the free on-site continental breakfast available daily from 6am - 9am. Items typically available for breakfast include muffins (chocolate chip, blueberry, banana nut), honey buns, cereal, orange juice, and coffee. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with features such as satellite TV with HBO, microwave, and mini-fridge. At Americas Best Value Inn Leeds/Birmingham, We've Got You Covered from the time you it the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bass Pro Shop, 0.4 mi.
* The Shops at Grand Rivers Outlet Mall, 1.2 mi.
* Barber Motorsports Park, 2.6 mi.
* River Oaks Golf and Country Club, 3.2 mi.
* Bama Flea Mall and Antique Center, 4 mi.
* Birmingham Race Course, 5.7 mi.
* Adesa Car Auction, 6.4 mi.
* Lighting Strikes, 8.4 mi.
* Century Plaza Mall, 8.8 mi.
* Trussville Antique Mall, 10.5 mi.
* Skate Station, 10.5 mi.
* Regal Trussville Stadium 16, 11.6 mi.
* Camp Winnataska, 12.8 mi.
* Colonial Brookwood Village, 13 mi.
* Eternal Word Television Network, 5.8 mi.
* Botanical Gardens, 13 mi.
* Trussville Civic Center, 13.3 mi.
* Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, 13.3 mi.
* Birmingham Zoo, 13.5 mi.
* Birmingham Museum of Art, 14.8 mi.
* Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, 15.5 mi.
* Vulcan Park and Museum, 17.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast is available on-site daily from 6am - 9am. Items typically available for breakfast include muffins (chocolate chip, blueberry, banana nut), honey buns, cereal, orange juice, and coffee.
* Coffee is available in the lobby.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.1 mi.
* Old Smokey Bar-B-Q, 1.3 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 2.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 2.5 mi.
* Las Islas, 4.1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 4.3 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 4.3 mi.
* Higher Ground Roasters Incorporated, 1.4 mi.
* Howell-Williams Company, 2.2 mi.
* Usco Power Equipment Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Regions Bank, 2.8 mi.
* CRST Malone Flatbed, 2.9 mi.
* Plateau Construction Corporation, 4.4 mi.
* Precision Husky Corporation, 5.6 mi.
* Dura Wear Corporation, 6.1 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 6.8 mi.
* Hurri-Kleen Corporation, 8 mi.
* St. Vincent's East, 9.3 mi.
* Red Diamond Coffee Company, 13.8 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Jefferson State Community College, 6.5 mi.
* University of Alabama at Birmingham, 17.7 mi.