Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Russellville, conveniently located off of AR-7. Russellville hosts many sporting events and fishing tournaments with its location on Lake Dardenelle and close proximity to the Arkansas River. Our property offers boat parking and electrical plugins to accommodate anglers during their stay.
Mt. Nebo State Park, Ozark National Forest, Pleasant View Park, and Shiloh Park are also nearby. This Arkansas city is known for its local music, art scene, and historic downtown area. Make sure to check out Art Walk, which is held on the first Friday night of each month and offers you the opportunity to listen to live music, take part in wine and food tasting, as well as admire, purchase, and sell art. Our hotel is also close to Arkansas Tech University. Local restaurants include Cagle's Mill Restaurant, Ruby Tuesday, and New China Restaurant.
Our two story hotel offers state of the art amenities, competitive rates, and an attentive 24-hour front desk staff. We'll get you started each day with our free continental breakfast. Take advantage of our picnic area and guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Dogs are welcome for a nightly charge of 10 USD. Enjoy a peaceful night of sleep in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 43inch flat screen cable TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Russellville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* North Forty Club, 0.6 mi.
* Pleasant View Park, 0.8 mi.
* Shiloh Park, 1 mi.
* Gocaddy Golf Inc, 1.5 mi.
* Sportsworld, 2.7 mi.
* Picwood 11 Cinema, 2.8 mi.
* Southgate Regional Shopping Center, 4.3 mi.
* Valley Cinema Trio, 4.9 mi.
* Galla Creek Golf Course, 8 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (May-September)
* Boat Parking
* Picnic Area
* Lake Dardanelle State Park, 1.1 mi.
* Arkansas River Valley Arts Center, 2.8 mi.
* Potts Inn Museum Historic, 7.5 mi.
* Mt. Nebo State Park, 14.5 mi.
* Ozark National Forest, 19 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Cagle's Mill Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Colton's Steak House and Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.4 mi.
* C J's Butcher Boy Burgers Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Seven Forty Supper Club, 0.5 mi.
* New China Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP, 0.6 mi.
* Stoby's Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Old South Restaurant, 3 mi.
* City Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* U.S. Marine Corps Recruiting, 2.7 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Arkansas Nuclear One, 7.5 mi.
* Art Walk, first Friday of each month
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arkansas Tech University, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St Mary's Hospital, 3.2 mi.
* Heart Clinic Arkansas, 3.2 mi.