Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Milledgeville located in the heart of central Georgia along the Georgia's historical Antebellum and Civil War Trails. We are conveniently situated 1 mile from the Georgia Military College at Fort Gordon and 3.5 miles from Georgia College and State University. Our property provides 60 beautiful, recently remodeled guest rooms that come equipped with HBO, Internet Access, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, free local calls, AM/FM clock radio, mini-fridge, workstation desk and more. A guest laundry facility, meeting space, and outdoor swimming pool are all located on premises. Free daily continental breakfast is included. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Milledgeville.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Little Fishing Creek Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Little River Park, 3.8 mi.
* Milledgeville Country Club, 4.6 mi.
* Lake Sinclair, 13.2 mi.
* Lake Oconee, 24.7 mi.
* Oconee National Forest, 25.6 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool
* Old Governor's Mansion Museum, 4.8 mi.
* Antebellum Homes, 5 mi.
* Antebellum (Pre-Civil War) Capitol Museum and Civil War Trails, 5.2 mi.
* Ocmulgee National Monument, 33.1 mi.
* Macon, GA, 34.6 mi.
* Jarrell Plantation, 34.8 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
* Old Clinton Barbecue, 0.4 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 2 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.2 mi.
* BoJo's, 3.3 mi.
* Garrett Industries Inc, 56 ft.
* Washington Electric Membership Corporation, 5.4 mi.
* All Crane and Hoist Services Inc, 6.3 mi.
* Engelhard Corporation, 22.8 mi.
Our hotel has two large banquet/meeting facilities available on-site that can accommodate up to 250 individuals. Please contact property directly for catering, Audio/Visual equipment availability, and reservation inquiries.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Georgia College and State University, 4.6 mi.
* Georgia Military College, 5.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Central State Hospital, 7.7 mi.