Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Loudon, Tennessee, only 30 miles south of Knoxville. Our 1 Diamond property is located near the picturesque Great Smoky Mountains and several state parks and splendid lakes. Within 55 miles of the world-famous Dollywood Amusement Park, this quaint, 2-story, property offers 42 large guest rooms with scenic mountain views, complimentary continental breakfast, and cable TV with HBO. All rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Cats and dogs are welcome for a charge of $7 per pet per day. Ample parking is available for tour buses, RVs, and commercial trucks. We provide parking with electrical hookups for fishing boats. Next door there is a RV park with water, electricity (30 and 50 amp), and a dump station. Come and enjoy all the pleasures of great Smokey Mountains and relax at the Americas Best Value Inn of Loudon.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Near downtown, restaurants and shopping
* Several state and national parks nearby
* Fishing, boating, and other water activities at Watts Bar, Tellico and Melton Lake
* Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge attractions within a short drive
* Whitewater rafting nearby
* Guest laundry facility
* We provide parking with electrical hookups for fishing boats
* Cheese Factory Tour, 12 mi.
* Dirt Track Auto Racing (Seasonal), 14 mi.
* Watts Bar Lake, 15 mi.
* Tellico Lake, 15 mi.
* Melton Lake, 15 mi.
* Lost Sea, 18 mi.
* Knoxville, TN, 30 mi.
* University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 30 mi.
* Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 30-55 mi.
* Dollywood Amusement Park, 55 mi.
* Gatlinburg And Pigeon Forge, TN, 60 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast, On the Property
* Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.6 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Log Cabin, 1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* Wendys, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2 mi.
* China King, 2 mi.
* Vitorinos Italian Restaurant, 14.2 mi.
* Honda Distribution, 0.2 mi.
* Loudon Corporate Park, 1 mi.
* Kimberly Clarke, 5 mi.
* Stanley Tools, 5 mi.