Americas Best Value Inn Richmond Airport/Sandston welcomes you to the pleasant and beautiful town of Sandston, Virginia, located within 1 mile of Richmond International Airport. Sandston offers a cozy small community feel while being only a few miles away from busy Richmond and the area's key attractions. Visit some of the state's most famous museums such as the Virginia Aviation Museum, Edgar Allan Poe Museum, Old Dominion Railway Museum, and the Science Museum. Catch a live show or basketball game at the Siegel Center. Visit the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden and be awed by the breathtaking views.
Enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily. Walk or drive a short distance and you will find Ma and Pa's Diner, Aunt Sarah's Pancake House, Captain D's Seafood, Olive Garden, Cracker Barrell, Red Lobster, TGI Fridays, and more.
Americas Best Value Inn Richmond Airport/Sandston is an economically priced hotel that offers a seasonal outdoor pool, meeting facility, exercise facility, business center, and guest laundry facility. Guest room amenities include free high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, iron with ironing board, and hairdryer. So come relax, take in the sites, and enjoy the great value. At Americas Best Value Inn Richmond Airport/Sandston, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Laburnum Green Shopping Center, 1.5 mi.
* Sandston Recreation Center, 1.5 mi.
* Shops at White Oak Village, 2 mi.
* Henrico Theatre, 3.1 mi.
* Highland Springs Golf Course, 4.7 mi.
* Chimborazo Park, 4.8 mi.
* Dorey Park, 4.8 mi.
* Glenwood Golf Club, 5.1 mi.
* Libby Terrace Park, 5.3 mi.
* Regals VA Center Cinema 14, 8.4 mi.
* Siegel Center, 9.1 mi.
* Byrd Theatre, 10 mi.
* Joseph Bryan Park, 12.5 mi.
* Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, 13.7 mi.
* Business center
* Exercise facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool (Open June 1st - August 31st)
* VA Aviation Museum, 1.2 mi.
* Richmond National Battlefield, 4.8 mi.
* Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Museum and White House, 6.3 mi.
* Valentine Richmond History Center, 6.4 mi.
* Old Dominion Railway Museum, 6.7 mi.
* John Marshall House Museum, 6.8 mi.
* Richmond Convention Center, 6.8 mi.
* Richmond Coliseum, 7.1 mi.
* Richmond International Raceway, 7.6 mi.
* Virginia Commonwealth University, 8.1 mi.
* Science Museum of VA, 8.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Ma and Pa's Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Aunt Sarah's Pancake House, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.7 mi.
* Mexico Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.9 mi.
* Hardee's, 1 mi.
* KFC, 1 mi.
* Mc Donald's, 1 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2.1 mi.
* Siemens Building Technologies, 1.2 mi.
* Clopay Distribution Center, 1.2 mi.
* Craftcorps Inc., 1.2 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 1.3 mi.
* URS Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Pilot Air Freight Corporation, 2 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Company, 2.1 mi.
* Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, 3.6 mi.
* Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, 5.6 mi.
* Infineon, 6.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 10.6 mi.
We offer one 1,775 square footage meeting facility that can accommodate up to 100 people. A partition in the middle can separate the meeting space into 2 smaller rooms. A removable dance floor, standing bar, projector screen, and chalk board are available upon request. The room has high-speed Internet and cable hookups.
* NASCAR Racing, Richmond International Raceway - May and September
* Colonial Downs Racing - July and August