Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bryan offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Make sure to relax in our outdoor pool, open from May to October. Have a meal at our onsite Mexican restaurant Coco Loco open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and satellite TVs with Showtime.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located on the corner of South Texas Avenue and Southern Avenue, less than 4 miles from Texas A&M University. Nearby local attractions include the Texas Hall of Fame, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, and the Benjamin Knox Gallery.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bryan is your best choice in Bryan/College Station area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Houston or Dallas. At Americas Best Value and Suites Bryan our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bryan, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Old Bryan Marketplace, 1.6 mi.
* Corner of Time Antiques Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Bryan Tennis Center, 2.2 mi.
* Neal Recreation Center, 2.5 mi.
* Bryan Aquatic Center, 3 mi.
* Premiere Cinema 16, 4.5 mi.
* Texas A&M Traditions Club Golf Course, 4.9 mi.
* Post Oak Mall, 5.1 mi.
* Messina Hof-Winery, 5.5 mi.
* Veterans Park and Athletic Complex, 6.6 mi.
* Grand Station Entertainment, 7.4 mi.
* Zoomz Paintball, 10.4 mi.
* On-Site Restaurant
* Outdoor Pool (Open May-October)
* Bunton Park, 0.7 mi.
* Children's Museum-Brazos, 1.5 mi.
* Travis Park, 1.9 mi.
* Brazos Valley African American Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Triangle Bowl, 2.1 mi.
* Benjamin Knox Gallery, 2.9 mi.
* Northgate, 3 mi.
* Texas Hall of Fame, 3.1 mi.
* Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, 3.7 mi.
* Reed Arena, 4.8 mi.
* Kyle Field, 4.9 mi.
* Messina Hof Winery, 5.5 mi.
* George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, 6.9 mi.
* Lake Bryan, 9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Coco Loco Mexican Restaurant; On-Site Casual Dining; Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; Monday-Thursday 6am-10pm, Friday-Saturday 6am-11pm, Sunday 6am-9pm
* Ocean Buffet and Seafood Sushi Grill, walking distance
* Fat Burger, 0.2 mi.
* Taqueria Arandas, 0.2 mi.
* CiCi’s Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Mi Pueblito Mexican, 0.6 mi.
* C and J Bar-B-Que, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* China Wok Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Wienerschnitzel, 1.1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.1 mi.
* Shipley Do-Nut Shops, 1.3 mi.
* Shipwreck Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Double Dave's Pizza Works, 1.4 mi.
* Burger King, 1.5 mi.
* Madden’s Causal Gourmet, 1.6 mi.
* Carney's Pub and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Mr G’s, 1.7 mi.
* Caffe’ Capri, 1.7 mi.
* Fargo’s Pit BBQ, 1.9 mi.
* Oxford Street Restaurant and Pub, 2.1 mi.
* Ken Martin's Safari Grille, 2.5 mi.
* Airfoil Impellers Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Texas National Guard, 1.5 mi.
* Downtown Bryan Economic Development, 1.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.8 mi.
* US Department of Agriculture, 3.5 mi.
* Stalworth Corporation, 4 mi.
* Coufal-Prater Equipment Ltd, 4.1 mi.
* Sanderson Farms, 4.2 mi.
* U.S. Army Reserve, 5 mi.
* Research Valley Partnership, 5.3 mi.
* Ogden Resources Corporation, 5.7 mi.
* Texas Red Steak and Grape Festival, September
* Bernhardt Winery Strawberry, Chocolate and Wine Festival, May
* Brazos Valley Fair and Expo, September
* Texas Renaissance Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Blinn College, 2.7 mi.
* Texas A&M University, 3.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Joseph Hospital, 2.1 mi.
* Scott and White Clinic, 4.2 mi.