Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Giddings, located at the intersection of Highways 290 and 77. Giddings, Texas is named after the brave San Jacinto battle veteran Giles Giddings, who gave his life to help Texas achieve its independence from Mexico. Our hotel is near Lee County Heritage Center, Nails Creek State Park, and Sherwood Forest Faire Museum. Play a round of golf at Giddings Country Club or go bowling at Leesure Lanes. Giddings Bar-B-Que, Jambalaya's Restaurant, Dairy Queen, and Hunan Chinese Restaurant are all close to our hotel.
Revitalize and gear up for your day with a good night's sleep on our plush bedding followed by our free daily continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Take advantage of our guest laundry facility. Relax and recharge in our outdoor pool. Rest easy in the privacy of your own spacious guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. At Americas Best Value Inn Giddings, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Leesure Lanes, 2 mi.
* Giddings Country Club, 5 mi.
* Camp Tejas, 7.5 mi.
* Nails Creek State Park, 14 mi.
* Outdoor pool
* Guest laundry facility
* Lee County Heritage Center, 0.2 mi.
* Texas Wendish Heritage, 6 mi.
* Sherwood Forest Faire Museum, 15 mi.
* Texas Pioneer Arts Foundation, 16 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available daily in the lobby
* Giddings Bar-B-Que, 01 mi.
* Jambalaya's Restaurant, 05 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.5 mi.
* Hunan Chinese Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Country Subs, 0.6 mi.
* China Buffett, 0.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 07 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.2 mi.
* Lottsa Pizza and Italian Grill, 1.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.3 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.3 mi.
* Giddings Economic Development, 0.3 mi.
* Lee County Water Supply, 1.1 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Corporation, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Giddings Medical Center, 0.3 mi.