Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Glen Rose offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean and spacious suites, standard, and accessible rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers with premium coffee, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and cable TV channels with HBO and ESPN. There is an indoor heated pool and 24 hour fitness center on the property.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 7 miles from Hill College, Dinosaur Valley State Park, and the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Glen Rose is your best choice within the “Dinosaur Capital of Texas.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for dinosaur fun, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Glen Rose our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Glen Rose, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* D-Pad, 0.5 mi.
* The Plunge, 0.8 mi.
* Big Rocks Park, 1.1 mi.
* Wheeler Branch Park, 2 mi.
* Squaw Valley Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Rhodes Canoe Rentals, 5.5 mi.
* Solavaca Mountain Biking Ranch, 9.7 mi.
* Full-Auto Paintball Park, 12.3 mi.
* Showbiz Cinemas, 15.2 mi.
* Brazos Drive In, 15.4 mi.
* Cinemark Cinema 6, 20 mi.
* Business center
* Indoor heated pool
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Glen Rose Convention and Visitors Bureau, 0.2 mi.
* Somervell County Expo and Texas Amphitheater, 0.5 mi.
* Oakdale Park, 0.8 mi.
* Somervell Historic Courthouse, 1.6 mi.
* Somervell County Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Barnard’s Mill Art Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Dinosaur World, 5.5 mi.
* Dinosaur Valley State Park, 6.6 mi.
* Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, 6.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.04 mi.
* Chicken Express, 0.05 mi.
* The Ranch House Barbecue, 0.2 mi.
* Mr Jim's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Hammond’s BBQ, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.7 mi.
* Los Primos Mexican Food, 0.8 mi.
* Hollywood and Vine, 1.6 mi.
* Big Cup Eatery, 1.7 mi.
* The Green Pickle, 1.7 mi.
* China Wok, 2.1 mi. 2.1 mi.
* Dollar General, 1.5 mi.
* Family Dollar Store, 2.2 mi.
* Unimin Corporation, 8 mi.
* Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, 9.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 15.1 mi.
* Texas State Dulcimer Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Hill College, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Glen Rose Medical Center, 1 mi.
* Cook Children’s Pediatrics, 16 mi.
* Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, 19 mi.