Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of McKinney, TX conveniently located one mile east of US Highway 75/North Central Expressway and 35 miles north of Dallas. Experience the old west the way it was meant to be in McKinney, one of Texas' oldest cities dating back to 1846. Our 2-story, exterior design Inn offers our guests 25 nicely furnished guestrooms all equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO, hairdryers, microwaves, and mini-fridges. We are in close proximity to nearby cities such as Fort Worth, Dallas, Lewisville and Allen. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of McKinney.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Premium Outlet Mall nearby
* City of McKinney Municipal Golf Course nearby
* Several other golf courses including Westridge Golf Course nearby
* Biking, Hiking, and Sports at nearby parks
* Shopping, dining and sightseeing around Greater Dallas/Fort Worth area
* Bolin Wildlife Exhibit, 0.5 mi.
* Collin County Youth Park and Farm Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Chestnut Square Historical Park, 1.4 mi.
* Third Monday Trade Days, 1.5 mi.
* Collin County History Museum, 2 mi.
* Historic Downtown McKinney, 2 mi.
* Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary, 4 mi.
* Dallas, TX, 30 mi.
* Fort Worth, TX, 40 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 40 mi.
* Texas Stadium-Dallas Cowboys, 40 mi.
* Bill Smith Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Old Bavaria, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 1 mi.
* Chili's Bar Grill, 1 mi.
* IHOP, 1.4 mi.
* McKinney Tavern, 4.5 mi.
* Ascent Energy Inc, 1 mi.
* Blockbuster Distribution, 1 mi.
* Raytheon, 1 mi.
* Montgomery Kone Inc, 3 mi.
* Fidelity Petroleum Corporation, 13 mi.
* Sumco USA Corporation, 15 mi.
* General Motors Corporation, 15 mi.
* Tops Engineering Corporation, 16 mi.