Experience the old west the way it was meant to be in McKinney, one of Texas oldest cities dating back to 1846, at the Americas Best Value Inn McKinney. Our hotel is conveniently located one mile east of US Hwy 75/North Central Expressway and 35 miles north of Dallas. We are near local attractions such as North Texas History Center, Chestnut Square Historic Village, and Third Monday Trade Days.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available throughout the property. Sorry, no pets allowed. Our staff will work with you to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly down to the last detail.
Each of our guest rooms feature the ambiance of home luxuries such as free Wi-Fi, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, and cable TV.
Americas Best Value Inn McKinney is your best choice within the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Austin or San Antonio. At Americas Best Value Inn McKinney our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn McKinney, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Juanita Maxfield Aquatic Center, 1 mi.
* Oak Hollow Golf Course, 1.3 mi.
* Pavitra Organic Day Spa, 1.6 mi.
* Finch Park, 2 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 14, 3.4 mi.
* Towne Lake Recreation Area, 4.4 mi.
* Adriatica Day Spa, 6.6 mi.
* Erwin Park, 6.7 mi.
* Cinemark Allen 16 and XD, 7.3 mi.
* Allen Premium Outlets, 7.6 mi.
* The Village at Fairview, 8.1 mi.
* Splitsville, 8.1 mi.
* WestRidge Golf Course, 8.5 mi.
* Moviehouse & Eatery, 11.4 mi.
* Allen Bowl, 11.5 mi.
* Historic Downtown McKinney, 1.4 mi.
* North Texas History Center, 1.7 mi.
* Chestnut Square Historic Village, 1.9 mi.
* Third Monday Trade Days, 4.4 mi.
* Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary, 5.9 mi.
* Collin County Farm Museum, 7.3 mi.
* Texas Stadium, 36.3 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 53 mi.
* Bill Smith Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Chili's Bar Grill, 1.1 mi.
* IHOP, 1.7 mi.
* Spoons Cafe, 1.8 mi.
* Eclair Bistro, 1.8 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.9 mi.
* Rockfish Seafood Grille, 4.4 mi.
* Starwood Cafe-Adriatica, 6.7 mi.
* Gregory's Bistro, 6.9 mi.
* Blockbuster Distribution, 1 mi.
* Raytheon Company, 2.2 mi.
* KONE, 10.4 mi.
* Arts in Bloom, April
* McKinney Oktoberfest, September
* Scare on the Square, October
* Home for the Holidays, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Collin College, 1.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Medical Center of McKinney, 5.2 mi.
* Methodist McKinney Hospital, 10.2 mi.