Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Scottsboro offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our property also offers on-site meeting facilities, a guest laundry facility, and a seasonal outdoor pool (open May to October).
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are nearby several local attractions such as the Unclaimed Baggage Center. We are conveniently located off of US-72 and Highway 35.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Scottsboro offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, to visit The Scottsboro Boys Museum and Cultural Center, Northeast Alabama Community College, Cathedral Caverns State Park, or to hike the Walls of Jericho trail. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Scottsboro our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Scottsboro, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Liberty Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Jackson County Park, 2.2 mi.
* Jackson Square, 2.3 mi.
* Scottsboro Parks and Recreation, 2.9 mi.
* Scottsboro Plaza Shopping Center, 3.1 mi.
* Hollywood 10 Cinema, 3.2 mi.
* Goose Pond Plantation Golf, 6.9 mi.
* Goose Pond Colony Resort, 7 mi.
* Broken Arrow Golf, 14.1 mi.
* Guntersville Lake, 15.6 mi.
* Fashion Outlets of Boaz, 43.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facilities
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to October)
* Heritage Center Museum, 2.4 mi.
* The Scottsboro Boys Museum and Cultural Center, 2.6 mi.
* Unclaimed Baggage Center, 2.7 mi.
* Splash Park, 2.9 mi.
* Bucks Pocket Tri-County Park, 17.8 mi.
* Cathedral Caverns State Park, 19 mi.
* Walls of Jericho Alabama Trailhead, 27.2 mi.
* Depot Museum, 27.7 mi.
* Russell Cave National Monument, 29.8 mi.
* US Space and Rocket Center, 44.3 mi.
* Marshall Space Flight Center, 49.5 mi.
* Ruby Falls, 58.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Western Sizzlin, 0.08 mi.
* Geno’s Pizza & Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.2 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* Carlile's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Papa John’s Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Zaxby’s, 0.8 mi.
* New China Buffet, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.2 mi.
* Huddle House, 1.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.4 mi.
* Liberty Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Subway, 1.7 mi.
* Kim San Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Buenavista Mexican Cantina, 1.8 mi.
* Triple R Bar-B-Q, 2 mi.
* Veranda Cafe, 2 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 2.1 mi.
* Burger King, 3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 3.2 mi.
* Kmart, 1.1 mi.
* Walmart, 1.3 mi.
* JC Penney, 2.3 mi.
* Jackson Farmers Company-Op, 2.8 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 3.6 mi.
* Air Evac, 3.7 mi.
* Dicus Oil Company, 4.7 mi.
* One 750 square foot meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 45 guests
* Conference space available
* Catering can be provided by an outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
Local Colleges and Universities
* NACC Salon Institute, 0.1 mi.
* Northeast Alabama Community College, 12.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Williams Animal Clinic, 0.5 mi.
* Highlands Medical Center, 3.5 mi.