Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Knoxville, TN. We are conveniently located just off I-75 at exit 108 approximately 5 miles north of downtown Knoxville along Merchant Drive. Our 2-story, exterior design Inn features 75 newly remodeled guest rooms with added amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, in-room hairdryer, free local and long distance telephone calls, free coffee and donuts, and plenty of free parking. Small pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $5 per pet. Come enjoy our outdoor swimming pool. A convenient highway location, we are in close proximity to the University of Tennessee-Main campus and University of Tennessee football stadium. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Knoxville.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Whittle Springs Golf Course, 5.4 mi.
* Cherokee Country Club, 7.3 mi.
* Holston Hills Country Club, 11.6 mi.
* Fishing and boating along Tennessee River, nearby
* Great Smoky Mountains National Park, nearby
* Outdoor Pool
* Downtown Knoxville, 5 mi.
* Dogwood Arts Festival, 5.1 mi.
* University of Tennessee Football Stadium, 5.8 mi.
* Tennessee River Boat Co, 6.2 mi.
* America Outdoors, 7.7 mi.
* Knoxville Zoological Gardens, 10.1 mi.
* One Vision Plaza, 12.9 mi.
* Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Great Smokey Mountains, 38.5 mi.
* Free coffee and donuts
* Godfather's Pizza, walking distance
* Red Lobster, walking distance
* Subway, walking distance
* Mandarin House, walking distance
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Hooters, 0.4 mi.
* TVA, 5.4 mi.
* Better Business Bureau, 13.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Tennessee Main Campus, 5.8 mi.