Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Sidney, Nebraska, conveniently located just north of I-80 along Highway 30 across from Nebraska's Restaurant of the Year, Dude's Steakhouse. Our 2-story Inn offers 58 guestrooms featuring microwave, mini-fridge, free wireless high-speed Internet access, flat panel TVs, HBO, AM/FM clock radio, free local calls and workstation desk. Besides our tastefully decorated guestrooms, we offer 15 lovely mini-suites plus complimentary continental breakfast including fresh waffles, and a guest laundry facility. Our guests rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access. We are located close to Cabela's Sporting Goods Showroom and cater to the business traveler. Pets are welcome in designated pet rooms only at a $10 charge per pet per day if declared at check-in and a $25 charge if not declared at check in. Pet charge required at check-in. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Sidney, Nebraska.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hiking and biking trails at Fairgrounds only 4 blocks away
* Hillside Hole Golf Course, 2 mi.
* Oliver Reservoir State Recreational Area, 40 mi.
* Crescent Lake Wildlife Refuge, 48 mi.
* Pawnee National Grassland, 60 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Nebraska's Steakhouse of the Year, Dude's, across the street
* Fort Sidney Museum and Commander's Home, 1 mi.
* War Memorial in Legion Park, 1.5 mi.
* Living Memorial Flower Garden, 1.5 mi.
* Cabela's Sporting Goods Showroom and Wildlife Exhibit, 4 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast daily in the breakfast area
* Dudes Steakhouse, across the street
* Chinese Restaurant, 1 block
* Oya Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Many Restaurants in Downtown Sidney, 1 mi.
* Pennington Birdseed Corporation, nearby
* Cabela's Sporting Goods Corporate Office and Warehouse, nearby
* Sidney Senior High School, walking distance