Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn McPherson, conveniently located off of I-135 Exit 60 (US Hwy 56). With our location just an hour northwest of Wichita and a little over two hours southwest of Topeka, McPherson is a great stopover point on your way to your final destination.
Whether you are visiting McPherson for business, pleasure, or a stopover, our professionally trained front desk staff is ready to assist you 24 hours a day. Start your day with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our common areas and guest rooms.
Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, in-room safe, clock radio, desk with lamp, one daily free 10 minute long distance phone call, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Dogs are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Come visit historic McPherson, whether your interests lie in railroad history, architectural gems, or even antique automobile restoration. Be sure to join us in September when McPherson hosts its annual Scottish Festival and Highland Games. There are also plenty of athletic, cultural and educational events sponsored by our two home-town colleges - McPherson College and Central Christian College. Be sure to come in May for McPherson College's Car Show, which is full of breathtaking automobile restorations. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Hunan Chinese Restaurant, La Fiesta Restaurant, and Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
At Americas Best Value Inn McPherson, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Turkey Creek Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* Cinema IV, 2.3 mi.
* Rolling Acres Golf Course Club, 8.9 mi.
* McPherson Country Club, 9.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* McPherson Museum, 1.3 mi.
* McPherson Opera House, 2.3 mi.
* McPherson County Old Mill Museum, 16.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Hunan Chinese Restaurant, walking distance
* Long John Silver's, walking distance
* La Fiesta Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Arby's Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Gibson Industrial Controls Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Hospira Inc, 1.3 mi.
* The Cedars, Inc, 2.2 mi.
* Johns Manville, 2.3 mi.
* Farmers Alliance Mutual Insurance, 2.9 mi.
* Central Plastics Inc, 3.1 mi.
* Viega LLC, 3.3 mi.
* National Cooperative Refinery, 3.7 mi.
* Nation Pizza Products, 4.1 mi.
* McPherson College's Car Show, May
* Scottish Festival and Highland Games, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* McPherson College, 1.1 mi.
* Central Christian College of Kansas, 3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* McPherson Hospital, 3.2 mi.