Welcome to Macon, the heart of Georgia and the historical crossroads of the South. The Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located just west of I-75 Exit 155 and near I-475 Exit 1, on Hartley Bridge Road. There is a pay Shuttle service to and from our property to Middle Georgia Regional Airport (MCN). Our charming facility offers spacious Guest rooms which are furnished with a workstation desk, complimentary high-speed wireless and wired Internet access, cable TV with HBO, in-room coffeemaker, complimentary local calls, and wake-up Service. Some guest rooms are also equipped with microwave and mini-fridge. You can relax in our large outdoor swimming pool. We have a business center with copy and fax service. A maximum of two small pets per room are welcome for a charge of $7 per pet per night payable upon check-in. Lake Tobesofkee, Ocmulgee National Monument, and the Georgia Music Hall of Fame are all nearby. Our courteous and experienced front desk staff is here to assist you around the clock. We are confident you will find your stay with us a very memorable and enjoyable experience. Come and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn Macon.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Macon Cherry Festival
* Macon Drag Strip
* Lake Tobsafkee
* Anderson Commercial Art
* Macon Mall
* Westgate Mall
* Colonial Mall
* Largest outdoor swimming pool in the area
* Historical Downtown Macon
* Hay House
* Piedmont National Wildlife Reserve, 5 mi.
* Sidney Lanier Cottage, 9 mi.
* St. Joseph Catholic Church, 9 mi.
* Centerplex Coliseum, 9.5 mi.
* Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, 9.5 mi.
* Warner Robins Air Base Museum, 10 mi.
* Cannonball House and Confederate Museum, 10 mi.
* Tubman African American Museum, 10 mi.
* Georgia Music Hall of Fame, 10 mi.
* Ocmulgee National Monument, 11 mi.
* Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame, 15 mi.
* Museum of Aviation, 15 mi.
* Oconee National Forest, 18 mi.
* High Falls and Indian Springs State Parks, 18 mi.
* Atlanta, Georgia, 75 mi.
* Wendy's, Walking Distance
* Chinese Restaurant, Walking Distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Zaxby's Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Cracker Barrel, 4 mi.
* Mexican Restaurant, 4 mi.
* O'Charley's, 4 mi.
* Applebee's, 5 mi.
* Longhorn Steakhouse, 5 mi.
* Cheddar's, 8 mi.
* J.M. Huber, 10 mi.
* Robins Air Force Base, 12.5 mi.
* Robins AFB Flower Shop, 12.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Mercer University, 10 mi.
* Wesleyan College, 17 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Medical Center of Central Georgia, 8 mi.