Welcome to the 2 Diamond AAA Approved Americas Best Value Inn of Biddeford, Maine located just south of Portland. We are conveniently located a 1/2 mile from Interstate 95 at Exit 32 on Route 111. Our Property is just minutes from Maine's beautiful Atlantic coastline and a few miles from many of New England's historical sights and towns. We offer 19 pleasantly furnished guestrooms with all the comforts of home, including refrigerators in all rooms, free wireless Internet access, air conditioning and heat in guest rooms, and free parking. Come stay with us here in Biddeford and experience Maine's Coast in the true New England spirit.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Casco Bay
* Atlantic Ocean
* Sightseeing nearby Lighthouses
* World-renowned Lobster Hunting
* Rachel Carson National Wildlife Reserve
* Ferry Beach State Park
* Cresent Beach State Park
* Two Lights State Park
* Vaughan Woods State Park
* Kennebunkport, 4 mi.
* Old Orchard Beach, 4 mi.
* Fun Town Amusement Park, 5 mi.
* Seashore Trolley Museum, 5 mi.
* University of New England, 5.9 mi.
* Aquaboggan Water Park, 6.7 mi.
* Biddeford-Saco Country Club, 8.7 mi.
* University of Southern Maine, 10 mi.
* City of Portland, ME, 15 mi.
* Amato's Sandwich Shops, 0.06 mi.
* 99 Restaurant and Pub, 0.4 mi.
* Tin Tin Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* All Day Breakfast, 0.4 mi.
* T.J.'s Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* May Mee, 1.8 mi.
* Champions Sports Bar, 2 mi.
* Golden Rooster Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Ken's Place, 9.1 mi.
* University of New England, 2 mi.
* Southern Maine Medical Center, 2 mi.
* Biddeford Industrial Park, 2 mi.