Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Berkeley/San Francisco. We are conveniently located in Berkeley, CA, near San Francisco and Oakland. Venture over to the Berkeley Convention and Visitors Bureau for an overview of what this city has to offer. Learn more about the area by visiting the University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley History Center, and Berkeley Art Museum. Go on an excursion of this exclusive city via California Tours. View nature at Berkeley's Secret Garden and Huckleberry Botanic Preserve. Submerse yourself with adventure at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom or Playland-Not-At-The-Beach. Catch a race at Golden Gate Fields Racetrack, tee off at Tilden Park Golf Course, or catch a performance at Berkeley Reperatory Theatre. Check out sporting venues like Memorial Stadium. Take advantage of the local restaurants such as Mountain Mike's Pizza located on-site, or Bartavelle Coffee & Wine Bar.
Built around 1946, Americas Best Value Inn Berkeley/San Francisco was uniquely designed with classic Spanish architecture in mind. Our courteous, knowledgeable front desk staff is here from 8am-12am to assist you with all of your needs. Hotel amenities include a business center and ice/vending machines. Our spacious guest rooms offer free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, alarm clock, wake-up service, free local calls, and voicemail. Pets are welcome, charges apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Berkeley/San Francisco, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cedar Rose Park, 0.4 mi.
* James Kenney Rec. Ctr., 0.5 mi.
* Trax Ceramic Gallery, 0.7 mi.
* Berkeley's Secret Garden, 0.8 mi.
* Albany Bowl, 1.6 mi.
* Berkeley History Center, 1.7 mi.
* Berkeley Art Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Habitot Children's Museum, 2 mi.
* Lawrence Hall of Science, 4.4 mi.
* Tilden Park Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Jack London Square, 8.4 mi.
* AT&T Park, 11.5 mi.
* Huckleberry Botanic Preserve, 12.9 mi.
* Candlestick Park, 18.1 mi.
* Business Center
* On-site Restaurant
* Golden Gate Fields Racetrack, 1.7 mi.
* Berkeley Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1.8 mi.
* Berkeley Reperatory Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* California Tours, 1.8 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 3 mi.
* Playland-Not-At-The-Beach, 3.1 mi.
* Oakland Convention Ctr., 7.5 mi.
* Oracle-Alameda County Coliseum, 12.1 mi.
* Treasure Island, 10.5 mi.
* Oracle Coliseum, 12.6 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 13.2 mi.
* Chabot Space and Science Ctrs., 13.7 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 17.6 mi.
* Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, 22.1 mi.
* Free coffee served fresh 24/7
* Mountain Mike's Pizza, on-site
* Bartavelle Coffee & Wine Bar, walking distance
* Popeye's, 0.3 mi.
* Everett and Jones Barbeque, 0.4 mi.
* Sushi Banzai, 0.4 mi.
* Cafe Leila, 0.5 mi.
* Lanesplitter, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* T-Rex Barbeque, 0.5 mi.
* Bette's Oceanview Diner, 0.7 mi.
* Sharo Corp., 0.4 mi.
* Aeronet Communications Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Translink Corp., 0.6 mi.
* Wettig Law Firm, 0.6 mi.
* University Veterinary Hospital, 0.8 mi.
* Berkeley Public Health Clinic, 0.8 mi.
* Sanville Institute, 0.9 mi.
* Berkeley Public Works Corp., 1 mi.
* USDA, 1.2 mi.
* Children's Hospital and Research Center, 2.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of California-Berkeley, 1 mi.
* Berkeley City College, 1.9 mi.