Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee in our lobby. All guest rooms include 32 inch flat panel cable TVs with ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located off of US 71, less than 15 miles from downtown Kansas City. We are nearby several local attractions such as Arrowhead Stadium, the Kansas City Convention Center, and Kauffman Stadium.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City is your best choice in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure, or simply passing through on your way to Des Moines or St. Louis. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Kansas City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Truman Corners Shopping Center, 0.6 mi.
* Grandview Plaza, 1.2 mi.
* Longview Lake Golf Course, 4.9 mi.
* Loch Lloyd Country Club, 8.5 mi.
* Athletic Club of Overland Park, 8.6 mi.
* YMCA, 9.6 mi.
* AMC Town Center 20, 9.7 mi.
* Oak Park Mall, 13.9 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City, 16.1 mi.
* Harrahs’s North Kansas City, 20.3 mi.
* Ameristar Casino, 20.8 mi.
* Meeting Facility *Temporarily closed for renovations*
* Longview Lake, 3.2 mi.
* Swope Park, 7.2 mi.
* The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 11.5 mi.
* Arrowhead Stadium, 11.9 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 12.4 mi.
* Kansas City Convention Center, 15 mi.
* Kansas City Soccer Dome, 18.3 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Library and Museum, 18.5 mi.
* Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun, 21.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wing Buster’s, 0.2 mi.
* Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.3 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Fish City, 0.5 mi.
* Church’s Chicken, 0.5 mi.
* IHOP, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1 mi.
* Grandview Buffet, 1 mi.
* Applebees, 1.1 mi.
* 54th Street Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* Burlington Coat Factory, 1.1 mi. N
* Black and Veatch, 8.2 mi.
* Miller Coors LLC, 8.3 mi.
* AT&T, 13.1 mi.
* Hallmark Cards, 13.8 mi.
* Sprint World Head Quarters, 14.5 mi.
* DST Systems, 15.2 mi.
* General Motors Fairfax Assembly, 19.8 mi.
* One 600 square foot meeting room *Temporarily Closed for Renovations*
* Two meeting personnel on-site
* Catering can be brought in by outside vender
* Conference space
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 35 guests
* Fiesta Kansas City, May
* NASCAR at the Kansas Speedway, October
* Heart of America Shakespeare Festival, July
* Free Friday Night Concerts at Crown Center Square, July
* American Royal, September
* Renaissance Festival, October
* World Series of BBQ, October
* Season of Lights, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Rockhurst University, 11 mi.
* University of Missouri-Kansas City, 11.1 mi.
* The University of Kansas, 43 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* HCA Midwest Health System, 4.9 mi.