The beautifully landscaped Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth/Hurst is centrally located with easy access to the Fort Worth Metroplex, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, and Arlington area. We are within a short distance of downtown Fort Worth, the Culture District, Convention Center, Six Flags over Texas, and Dallas' newly built football stadium. Northeast Mall is only a mile away. Nature lovers are invited to spend a day at the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens or take the kids to the Fort Worth Zoo. There's no shortage of things to do while in the vibrant and exciting Fort Worth/Hurst area.
Wake up and enjoy our free continental breakfast. Local restaurants include El Chico Cafe, Burger Box, Olive Garden, Carino's, and Logan's Steakhouse.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth/Hurst is a recently renovated, 2-story, exterior corridor hotel with 90 spacious guest rooms. Our comfortable rooms feature new thermostat controlled air conditioning, accent furniture, complimentary high-speed Internet access, Direct TV, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, and free metro calls. Meeting rooms are also available for your next banquet or party. Enjoy relaxing in our large outdoor swimming pool. Our front desk and lobby is conveniently opened 24 hours/day. Our large parking lot offers plenty of bus and truck parking.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service to ensure a refreshing night's stay. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Fort Worth/Hurst, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Billy Creek Estates Park, 1.3 mi.
* Rosebud City Park, 2.1 mi.
* Northeast Mall, 2.4 mi.
* AMF Hurst Lanes, 2.6 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 2.7 mi.
* Holiday Skatium, 2.9 mi.
* Artisan Center Theatre, 4 mi.
* Richland Hills City Park, 4.5 mi.
* Nytex Sports Centre, 5.5 mi.
* Lake Arlington, 8 mi.
* Sundance Square, 8.7 mi.
* Lake Arlington Golf Course, 8.8 mi.
* Business center
* Exercise facility
* Outdoor pool
* Meeting facilities
* Ft. Worth Convention Center, 8.7 mi.
* Ft. Worth Stockyards, 10.9 mi.
* Billy Bob's Texas, 11 mi.
* City of Arlington Convention Center, 11.7 mi.
* Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, 11.9 mi.
* Ranger's Ballpark, 11.9 mi.
* New Cowboys Stadium, 12.2 mi.
* Ft. Worth Zoo, 12.3 mi.
* Will Rogers Coliseum, 12.8 mi.
* Texas Christian University, 13.3 mi.
* Six Flags, 13.4 mi.
* Lone Star Park, 17.3 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 24.7 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* El Chico Cafe, walking distance
* Burger Box, 1.2 mi.
* Church's Fried Chicken, 1.2 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 1.7 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet, 1.9 mi.
* Evergreen Super Buffet, 2.1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.6 mi.
* Abuelo's Mexican Food, 3.3 mi.
* Carino's Italian, 4.2 mi.
* Certified Master Builder Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Metro Fuel, 0.8 mi.
* Data Applications Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Bank of America, 2.5 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 2.5 mi.
* US Post Office, 2.7 mi.
* Tarrant County Courthouse, 8.9 mi.
* Harris Methodist HEB Hospital, 5.2 mi.
* UNT Health Science Center, 12 mi.
* Miller Brewing Company, 16.8 mi.
We offer three meeting/banquet facilities. The Palm Room is 576 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 60 people. The Magnolia Room is 660 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 65 people. The Willow Room is 720 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 76 people. The Willow and Palm rooms combined is 1296 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 135 people. All rooms include a white board and complimentary water. Coffee available $8/pot.