Americas Best Value Inn Fort Worth/Hurst offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, satellite TV, ESPN, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent's room). Cribs and rollaway beds are available for a charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located less than 3 miles from The Hurst Conference Center, and 5 miles from Nytex Sports Centre. We are conveniently located off of NE Loop 820 and Highway 183/121.
Americas Best Value Inn Fort Worth/Hurst offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, skating, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Sundance Square, Lake Arlington, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, Texas Motor Speedway, or Cedar Hill State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Worth/Hurst our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Worth/Hurst, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Putt-Putt Fun Center, 0.6 mi.
* Northeast Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Rave Cinemas-North East Mall 18, 1.7 mi.
* Billy Creek Estates Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hurst Skateland, 2.2 mi.
* Central Aquatics Center, 2.8 mi.
* We B Divin', 3.1 mi.
* Iron Horse Golf Course, 4.6 mi.
* Chisholm Park, 4.8 mi.
* Brunswick Zone, 6 mi.
* Monte Carlo Bingo, 17.5 mi.
* Aloha Hydrosports, 26.8 mi.
* Oak Cliff Nature Preserve, 27.6 mi.
* American Watercraft Rentals, 28 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* The Hurst Conference Center, 2.6 mi.
* NRH2O Family Water Park, 3.6 mi.
* Nytex Sports Centre, 4.6 mi.
* Sundance Square, 9.2 mi.
* Lake Arlington, 10.9 mi.
* Fort Worth Convention Center, 10.9 mi.
* Cowboys Stadium, 12.1 mi.
* Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, 12.3 mi.
* Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 12.3 mi.
* Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, 12.9 mi.
* Grapevine Vintage Railroad, 14.2 mi.
* UNT Health Science Center, 14.8 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 22 mi.
* Cedar Hill State Park, 26.9 mi.
* The Dallas Arts District, 27.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* El Chico Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 1 mi.
* Sonic, 1.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.5 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.5 mi.
* Genghis Grill - The Mongolian Stir Fry, 1.6 mi.
* Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine, 1.6 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 1.7 mi.
* Golden Corral, 1.9 mi.
* Catfish and Co., 2.4 mi.
* Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy, 2.7 mi.
* Bacon's Bistro and Cafe, 4.2 mi.
* LA Bistro Italian Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* Cafe Medi, 4.8 mi.
* Aho Yama Japanese Restaurant, 5.1 mi.
* Metro Fuel, 1 mi.
* Department-Public Safety, 1.2 mi.
* Lab Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Kawasaki Motors Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Aviation Technology 2000, Inc., 4.8 mi.
* Army National Guard, 9.7 mi.
* Flight Safety International Inc., 11.7 mi.
* UNT Health Science Center, 12.5 mi.
* Imperial Supplies LLC, 13.9 mi.
* Sabre Travel Network, 14.7 mi.
* Three meeting/conference facilities with 1956 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 201 guests
* The Palm Room is 576 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 60 people
* The Magnolia Room is 660 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 65 people
* The Willow Room is 720 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 76 people
* All rooms include a white board and complimentary water. Coffee available $8/pot
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
Local Colleges and Universities
* Tarrant County College, 3.5 mi.
* Texas Wesleyan University, 10.2 mi.
* University of Texas Arlington, 11.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Hills Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Calloway Creek Surgery Center, 1.5 mi.
* Heartplace, 1.9 mi.
* Texas Pediatric Surgery Center, 1.9 mi.