Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sky Ranch; perfectly situated in the cultural heart of the San Francisco bay area between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Not only are we near many cafes and restaurants, but our hotel is also one of the closest hotels to Stanford University. Our exterior corridor hotel is close to Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo, Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University, Shoreline Amphitheatre, and Foothill College. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate being only minutes from Mitchell Park, Palo Alto Golf Course, and Palo Alto Hills Golf and Country Club. Shop at nearby Castro Street or Stanford Shopping Center. Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at Hobee’s Restaurant, Dinah’s Poolside Grill, or Su Hong Eatery.
Our Palo Alto hotel is 100 percent smoke-free. Business travelers and family vacationers alike are sure to find our spacious accommodations, attentive service, and ample amenities to their liking. Each of our guest rooms features free wireless and high-speed wired Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Complimentary tea, coffee, and bottled water are also in every guest room. Children 11 years of age and under stay free in parent’s room with existing bedding. Sorry, no pets allowed. At Americas Best Value Inn Sky Ranch, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Palo Alto Bowl, 0.6 mi.
* San Antonio Shopping Center, 1.2 mi.
* Mitchell Park, 1.3 mi.
* Palo Alto Square, 1.5 mi.
* West Bay Opera, 1.5 mi.
* California Youth Symphony Association, 1.9 mi.
* Cinemark Century Theaters, 3.2 mi.
* Castro Street Shopping, 3.2 mi.
* Mountain View Center-Performing Arts, 3.3 mi.
* Watercourse Way Bathhouse Spa, 3.4 mi.
* Palo Alto Lawn Bowls Club, 3.4 mi.
* Palo Alto Children's Theatre, 3.5 mi.
* Palo Alto Players, 3.5 mi.
* The Stanford Theatre, 3.7 mi.
* Stanford Shopping Center, 4.1 mi.
* Palo Alto Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Shoreline Lake Aquatic Center, 4.6 mi.
* Palo Alto Hills Golf and Country Club, 4.8 mi.
* Supreme Court 1 Athletic Club, 6 mi.
* Bowling Zone, 7.9 mi.
* Spinnaker Sailing, 9.6 mi.
* Deep Cliff Golf Course. 10.1 mi.
* Stulsaft Park, 11.3 mi.
* El Corte de Madera Creek Open Space Preserve, 16.9 mi.
* Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area, 17.9 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Los Altos History House, 2.5 mi.
* Shoreline Amphitheatre, 3.2 mi.
* Computer History Museum, 3.3 mi.
* Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo, 3.4 mi.
* Museum of American Heritage, 3.7 mi.
* Rengstorff House, 4.6 mi.
* Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, 6.9 mi.
* California's Great America, 10.4 mi.
* Santa Clara Convention Center, 10.4 mi.
* Intel Museum, 11.1 mi.
* Complimentary tea, coffee, and bottled water in each guest room
* Hobee's Restaurant, 0.08 mi.
* Dinah's Poolside Grill, 0.4 mi.
* The Sea by Alexander's Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Su Hong Eatery, 0.6 mi.
* Jamba Juice, 0.7 mi.
* The Menu, 0.8 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 1 mi.
* The Pasta Market Italian Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Oregano's Wood-Fired Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Chili's, 1.2 mi.
* Armadillo Willy's BBQ, 1.4 mi.
* Hobee's Franchising Corporation, 0.08 mi.
* Box, 0.5 mi.
* Hewlett-Packard Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Google Inc., 3.1 mi.
* Facebook, Inc., 7.4 mi.
* Finisar Corporation, 8.5 mi.
* Quidel Corporation, 8.9 mi.
* Idec Corporation, 9 mi.
* Newport Corporation, 9.2 mi.
* Broadcom Corporation, 10.5 mi.
* Nvidia Corporation, 11.4 mi.
* Cisco, 12.2 mi.
* Altera Corporation, 12.6 mi.
* Palo Alto Festival of the Arts, August
* Palo Alto International Film Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Stanford University, 2.8 mi.
* Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University, 3.9 mi.
* Foothill College, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, 4.2 mi.
* Stanford Medical Center, 4.4 mi.
* El Camino Hospital, 5.1 mi.
* O’Connor Hospital, 14.9 mi.