The Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee includes more of what you want when traveling to Cochise County, Land of Legends, and the home of Tombstone, Bisbee, Wilcox and Sierra Vista! We are a charming AAA 2-Diamond rated property where every room comes equipped with microwaves, mini-fridges, free Wi-Fi, kitchenettes and cable TV with HBO and Cinemax. For those looking to extend their stay and use historic Bisbee as their base to explore Southwestern Arizona we also have suites and studios available.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee is a current Vantage Excellence Award winner and we offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town to take part in one of Bisbee’s various art festivals, historic tours or visiting our Smithsonian Institution affiliate the Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum.
Visit us at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee and let us guide you to the best tours in Bisbee, such as the Lavender Jeep Tours, the Queen Mine Tour, historic walking tours, birding and photography tours and even ghost tours.
We are proud supporters of the military and the U.S. Border Patrol, so those on official business, or friends and family, please ask about our discounted rates. We also offer a Canadian Auto Association discount to our guests from the North.
We are a smoke-free and pet friendly property, but most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself. Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bisbee- You Deserve It.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Historic District
* San Pedro Canyon
* Ramsey Canyon
* Mexico, only minutes away
* Antique shopping nearby
* Mule Mountains
* Mine Tours
* Picnic Area
* BBQ Area
* Meeting Space
* Queen Mine Underground Tours, nearby
* Historic St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 2 mi.
* Turquoise Valley Golf Course (Oldest in AZ), 3 mi.
* Birding in the Ramsey Canyon Preserve, 5 mi.
* Naco, Mexico (Mexican Border), 5 mi.
* AZ Cactus & Succulent Research Inc, 5 mi.
* Coronado National Memorial, 12 mi.
* Slaughter Ranch, 20 mi.
* San Pedro River, 20 mi.
* Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park, 25 mi.
* Fort Huachuca, 40 mi.
* Kartchner Caverens State Park 45 mi.
* Pizza House, walking distance
* Bushwakers, walking distance
* China Land, 1 mi.
* Burger King, 1 mi.
* Elcobre Rest, 1.5 mi.
* U.S. Border Patrol, 5 mi.
* Phelps Dodge, 5 mi.
* Copper Mines, 5 mi.
* Adobe Air, 10 mi.
* Levlor, 35 mi.
* Cananea Copper Mines/Mexico, 45 mi.
* U.S. Military Base Fort Huachuca, 45 mi.
One meeting space of 300 square feet available which lists up to 50 people. Wireless Internet is available.