Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, conveniently located in East Greenbush, New York. Our hotel is within a few miles of downtown Albany, the capital of New York. Visit notable educational sites like Albany Convention and Visitors Center, NYS-Crailo State Historic Site, New York State Museum, legendary USS Slater, Schuyler Mansion State Historic Site, Historic Cherry Hill, NYS-Capitol Building Tours, and Martin Van Buren National Historic Site. Enjoy some family time at Funplex Funpark, strike out at Spare Time-East Greenbush, tee off at Pheasant Hollow Golf Course, catch a movie Regal Cinemas East Greenbush, explore Empire State Plaza, and gaze up at the Henry Hudson Planetarium. Watch live events at Capital Repertory Theatre, Times Union Center, Bleecker Stadium, and Lebanon Valley Speedway. Treat yourself to a meal at one of the restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel such as IHOP, McDonald's, Fisherman's Cove Restaurant, Pizza Hut, Quiznos, Quigley's Pub, Chinese Kitchen, Hot Harry's Fresh Burritos, and Super Buffet.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn East Greenbush/Albany, enjoy the comforts of home with the assistance of our 24-hour courteous staff. Start your day with a free cup of coffee available in the lobby daily from 6-9am. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat and vending/ice machines. Our one story, exterior corridor hotel offers 32 tastefully decorated guest rooms featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, sitting area, table with chairs, cable TV with HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome for a minimal nightly charge. At Americas Best Value Inn East Greenbush/Albany, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Funplex Funpark, walking distance
* Spare Time-East Greenbush, walking distance
* Pheasant Hollow Golf Course, 1.8 mi.
* Regal Cinemas East Greenbush 8, 3.2 mi.
* Downtown Albany, 4.5 mi.
* Capital Repertory Theatre, 4.6 mi.
* Empire State Plaza, 4.8 mi.
* Albany Crossgate Mall, 4.9 mi.
* Lincoln Park, 4.9 mi.
* Albany Urban Cultural Park, 5 mi.
* Schodack Island State Park, 7.7 mi.
* Hidden Meadows Golf Course, 8.6 mi.
* Colonie Center Mall, 9.8 mi.
* BBQ Picnic Area
* Guest Laundromat
* NYS-Crailo State Historic Site, 3 mi.
* New York State Museum, 4.5 mi.
* USS Slater, 4.6 mi.
* Schuyler Mansion State Historic Site, 4.7 mi.
* Albany Convention and Visitors Ctr., 5 mi.
* Henry Hudson Planetarium, 5 mi.
* Historic Cherry Hill, 5 mi.
* Times Union Center, 5.1 mi.
* Bleecker Stadium, 6.4 mi.
* NYS-Capitol Building Tours, 8.8 mi.
* Lebanon Valley Speedway, 15.9 mi.
* Martin Van Buren National Historic Site, 17.8 mi.
* Coffee available in the lobby 6-9am daily
* IHOP, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Fisherman's Cove Restaurant, walking distance
* Pizza Hut, walking distance
* Quiznos, walking distance
* Quigley's Pub, walking distance
* Chinese Kitchen, walking distance
* Hot Harry's Fresh Burritos, walking distance
* Super Buffet, walking distance
* Friendly's Ice Cream, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Wendys, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Mr. Subb, 0.7 mi.
* Fashion Care Corp., walking distance
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 0.4 mi.
* Bank of America, 0.5 mi.
* Crown Cleaners, 0.5 mi.
* CSC-Computer Sciences Corp., 1 mi.
* East Greenbush Animal Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Albany Medical College, 2.2 mi.
* University at Albany, 2.2 mi.
* State University of New York, 2.3 mi.
* St. Peters Hospital-Rensselaer Health Ctr., 3 mi.
* Cornell University, 4.3 mi.
* Albany Medical Ctr., 5.4 mi.
* Hudson Valley Community College, 7.1 mi.