Welcome to the newly renovated Americas Best Value Inn of Lafayette, Louisiana. We are conveniently located off Interstate I-10 Exit 101. From the moment you step into our beautifully decorated French Mediterranean lobby, you will feel at home. Our hotel has 77 comfortable guest rooms equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, 32" flat screen cable TVs, complimentary local calls, direct long distance calls, and wake-up service. Irons and ironing boards available at front desk. For your convenience, we also have a free hot breakfast, seasonal outdoor pool, guest laundromat, business center, meeting space adjacent to our hotel, ice machine, and vending machine. Our guests are given complimentary passes for your entire stay to a local fitness center, The Gym. Our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you.
Lafayette, Louisiana is in the heart of Cajun Country and the cultural center of Louisiana's heritage. Come discover the rich history of the French, Spanish, and Caribbean locals. Americas Best Value Inn - Lafayette is just a short drive away from some of the city's most popular attractions including Downtown Alive, where the streets come alive with a series of outdoor concerts. The Lafayette Natural History Museum, Children's Museum of Acadiana, Lafayette Museum, and Alexandre Mountain are also located nearby. The museums provide an opportunity for you to examine the universe and enjoy some hands-on activities. There is also a multitude of historic attractions, majestic plantation homes, vibrant gardens, and leisurely swamp tours for you to explore. In addition to all of the interesting local attractions, we are near many fantastic restaurants including Prejean's, Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant, Blue Dog Cafe, and the Guamas (Mexican) Restaurant and Bar.
Make your reservation today for the next time you want to kick back and have fun at a Lafayette, Louisiana hotel.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Audubon Golf Trail, 1 mi.
* Debaillon Park, 1 mi.
* Northgate Mall, 1.9 mi.
* Northgate Cinema, 2 mi.
* Atchafalaya Experience (Swamp Tour), 2.6 mi.
* Lafayette Bowling Lanes, 4 mi.
* Skate Spot, 5.4 mi.
* Louisiana Hockeyplex Ice Arena, 5.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Lafayette Natural History Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Children's Museum of Acadiana, 2.4 mi.
* Lafayette Museum and Alexandre Mountain, 2.5 mi.
* Festival International De Louisiane, 2.6 mi.
* Blackham Coliseum, 3.5 mi.
* Cajundome, 4.2 mi.
* Evangeline Downs, 7.3 mi.
* Acadian Village, 9.3 mi.
* Zoo of Acadiana, 11.8 mi.
* Acme Taco Mexican Restaurant, adjacent to property
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Walking Distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Whataburger, Walking Distance
* Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.9 mi.
* Guamas Restaurant and Bar (Mexican), 2.5 mi.
* Blue Dog Cafe, 3.8 mi.
* Acme Burger, 4.4 mi.
* Thai Cuisine, 4.6 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 4.7 mi.
* Prejean's Restaurant, 5.2 mi.
* Gulf Coast Bank, 0.6 mi.
* Chase Bank, 1.4 mi.
* Stratos Global Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Cal-Chlor Corporate Headquarters, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart, 2.7 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 2.8 mi.
Meeting space adjacent to hotel
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2.6 mi.
* Louisiana Technical College - Lafayette Campus, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, 2.7 mi.
* Lafayette General Medical Center, 3.8 mi.