Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Columbia offers the most value for your money when traveling to the Columbia area (just off I-70) in Boone County! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (12 and under), free high speed Internet in all our guest rooms, and a free continental breakfast served every morning. Additionally, microwaves, mini-fridges and HBO/ESPN are all included in every room.
Pets are allowed on the property (dogs under 20 pounds please). We also provide a fitness room for your enjoyment. And don’t forget - we offer the best value for students of the University of Missouri, Columbia College, and Stephens College and their families. Sorry, our swimming pool is now permanently closed.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Columbia is your best choice within the Mid-Missouri region and minutes from downtown Columbia. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a Mizzou football game at Faurot Field, an SEC basketball game at Mizzou Arena, or any of the annual Show-Me State Games throughout Columbia.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE…we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Columbia is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Columbia - You Deserve It.
We are only minutes from many major businesses, health centers, and hospitals including the University of Missouri Hospital, Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital, Columbia Regional Hospital, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Shelter Insurance, Columbia Insurance Group, MFA Incorporated, Datastorm Technologies, and MBS Textbook Exchange.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is favorite choice for guests attending the True/False Film Festival, the Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival, the Heritage Festival, and Inside Columbia Magazine’s Wine and Food Festival.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* AMF Bowling Centers, walking distance
* Columbia Contemporary Art Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Youzeum, 1.6 mi.
* Columbia Cosmopolitan Recreation Area, 1.7 mi.
* Missouri Theater, 1.8 mi.
* Ragtag Cinemacafe, 1.8 mi.
* La Nickell Golf Course, 2 mi.
* University of Missouri Columbia - Museum of Art and Archeology, 2.1 mi.
* Mkt Nature Trail, 2.6 mi.
* Columbia Mall, 2.6 mi.
* Going Bonkers (Family Fun Center), 4.6 mi.
* State of Missouri Department of Conservation, 10.9 mi.
* Katy Trail State Park, 18.7 mi.
* Barbecue Area
* Exercise Facilities
* Handicap Accessible Facilities
* Wheel Chair and Ramp Access to Building
* Museum of Art and Archeology, 2.1 mi.
* Isle of Capri Casino, 2.3 mi.
* Downtown Columbia "The District", 2.3 mi.
* Mizzou Arena, 2.5 mi.
* Faurot Field, 2.6 mi.
* Hearnes Center, 2.7 mi.
* Taylor Stadium, 2.7 mi.
* Shelter Gardens, 3.5 mi.
* Boone County Fairgrounds, 6.1 mi.
* Walters Boone County Historical Museum, 6.8 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast, On-Site
* Country Kitchen (Guests receive 10 percent discount with room key), walking distance
* Bandana's Bar-B-Q, walking distance
* El Maguey, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Italian Village, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.8 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.7 mi.
* HuHot Mongolian Grill, 4.6 mi.
* Taqueria El Rodeo, 4.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 5.3 mi.
* Financial Computing Corporation, walking distance
* Geotel Corporation, walking distance
* Schindler Elevator Corporation, walking distance
* St. Clair Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Commerce Bank, 0.9 mi.
* Wulff Brothers Masonry Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Mid-Missouri Legal Services Corporation, 1 mi.
* Boone Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* MFA Oil Company, 5.1 mi.
* True/False Film Festival, February
* Ragtime Festival, June
* Show-Me-State Games, July
* Mizzou Football starts, September
* Rootin-Blues and BBQ Festival, September
* MS150 Bicycle Race, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Columbia College, 1.3 mi.
* University of Missouri-Columbia, 1.7 mi.
* Stephens College, 2 mi.
* University of Missouri, 2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* University of Columbia Hospital, 2.5 mi.