Friendly, quiet, and clean. Wireless high-speed internet access. Breakfast is served on-site from April - October. Easy access from road to restaurant to room. Check us out, then check in to Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan.
Americas Best Value Inn in Sheridan, Wyoming is a family owned and operated, limited-service hotel with a friendly and helpful environment conveniently located just off of the I-90 Exit 23 interchange in a quiet and safe residential setting. Experience mountain wilderness living at its finest when exploring key attractions such as the Sheridan County Historical Society Museum, Big Horn Mountains and Safari, Sheridan WYO Rodeo and Indian Relay Races, and the Sierra Club Northern Plains. Restaurants within a mile of our hotel include 1893 Grill and Spirits, Silver Spur Cafe, Sanford's Grub Pub and Brewery, Wyoming's Rib and Chop House, and Quiznos. For added convenience, a self-serve Cenex gas station is located on the property.
Our two-story cedar-decked building has blue canopies and a blue roof that highlight the rustic tan structure. Our adjacent building holds our breakfast area and meeting room, self-serve laundromat, and vending machines. Wake up each morning to our free deluxe hot continental breakfast served seasonally from 6.30am-9.30am. Items typically include waffles, hot-boiled eggs, toast, muffins, fruit, juice, cereal, milk, coffee, and tea. Take advantage of our 15x30 foot meeting space which allows a maximum of 36 people. It offers beautiful oak conference tables, executive wheeled business chairs, 12 feet of dry erase white boards, and a large screen TV for DVD/broadcast.
Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, and iron. In addition, our king deluxe rooms offers a computer desk, plug-ins, and desk lamp. Pets are allowed, restrictions apply. With the easy convenience of direct access to rooms, vehicles are never more than a few feet away. Going beyond easy-on, easy-off, we are easy-in, easy-out, and easy on the travel budget. At Americas Best Value Inn Sheridan, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Sheridan Ice, 0.7 mi.
* Centennial Theatres, 0.9 mi.
* Foot of the Big Horns, 1.0 mi.
* Best Out West Antiques, 1.1 mi.
* Wyo Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Bighorn Mountains Park, 1.2 mi.
* Sierra Club Northern Plains, 1.2 mi.
* Cloud Peak Lanes, 3.4 mi.
* Bighorn National Forest, 10.1 mi.
* Kendrick Golf Course, 12.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundromat
* Sheridan County Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Sheridan County Historical Society Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Big Horn Mountains, 1.2 mi.
* Big Horn Safari, 1.4 mi.
* Trail End Historic Center, 1.4 mi.
* Sheridan WYO Rodeo and Indian Relay Races, 1.7 mi.
* T-Rex Natural History Museum, 2 mi.
* Sheridan County Fairgrounds, 2.1 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Leather Trade Show, 3 mi.
* Bradford Brinton Memorial, 11.7 mi.
* Free deluxe hot continental breakfast served daily April through October from 6:30am - 9:30am. Items typically include waffles, hot-boiled eggs, toast, muffins, fruit, juice, cereal, milk, coffee, and tea.
* 1893 Grill and Spirits, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Silver Spur Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.8 mi.
* Chop Stix, 0.8 mi.
* Dragon Wall Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Sanford's Grub Pub and Brewery, 0.9 mi.
* Wyoming's Rib and Chop House, 0.9 mi.
* Cleary Building Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Sanderson's Dry Cleaners, 0.8 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.8 mi.
* Advanced Communication Tech, 1 mi.
* Storm Cat Energy Corporation, 1 mi.
* First Federal Savings Bank, 1.1 mi.
* Local Net, 1.2 mi.
* J M Huber Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Home Depot, 2.9 mi.
* VA Hospital, 3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.3 mi.
* Meeting space is 15x30 feet
* Allows a maximum of 36 people
* Conference tables, executive wheeled business chairs, 12 feet of dry erase white boards, and a large screen TV for DVD/broadcast.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Sheridan College, 1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Memorial Hospital of Sheridan, 1.5 mi.