Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn St. Clairsville/Wheeling conveniently located off of I-70 exit 218 and I-470 exit 1, on the border of Ohio and West Virginia. Our exterior corridor hotel is near the Cannonball Motor Speedway, Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum, Grave Creek Mound Archeology Complex, Capitol Music Hall, and Wheeling Island Casino. We are also close to Ohio University Eastern Campus and Wheeling Jesuit University. Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar are only a few of the restaurants located within a mile of our hotel.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Clairsville/Wheeling offers clean comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Feel the warmth of the sunshine by our seasonal outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Catch up with current events with our free newspaper. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including a mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Small pets are welcome for a small charge. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Clairsville/Wheeling, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* St Clair Lanes, 0.4 mi.
* Ohio Valley Mall, 0.9 mi.
* Wheeling Island Casino, 8 mi.
* Victoria Vaudeville Theater, 8.1 mi.
* Wheeling Civic Center, 8.3 mi.
* Crispin Golf Course, 10.4 mi.
* Wheeling Park, 11.7 mi.
* Good Zoo and Benedum Planetarium, 12.8 mi.
* Ohio Valley Amusement, 18.1 mi.
* Cabela's, 24 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area and Tables
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Ohio Valley Children's Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Capitol Music Hall, 8.1 mi.
* Wheeling Artisan Center, 8.4 mi.
* Cannonball Motor Speedway, 8.5 mi.
* Chapline Street Row Historic District, 8.7 mi.
* Kruger Street Toy and Train Museum, 12.6 mi.
* Oglebay Park, 13.1 mi.
* West Virginia Penitentiary, 18.2 mi.
* Grave Creek Mound Archaeology Complex, 18.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee is available in lobby
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Defelice Brothers Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Mehlman's Cafeteria, 0.6 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.6 mi.
* King Buffet Chinese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar, 0.9 mi.
* Garfield's Restaurant and Pub, 0.9 mi.
* KFC/Long John Silver's, 0.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 1 mi.
* Time Market Research, 0.8 mi.
* American Electric Power, 3.9 mi.
* Norris Environmental Inc, 4.7 mi.
* Belmont Equipment Sales Inc, 5.6 mi.
* Nickels Bakery, 8.3 mi.
* United Dairy, 9.1 mi.
* Dickinson Cattle Co, 19.5 mi.
* Black Heritage Festival, June
* Beast of the East, July
* Jamboree in the Hills, July
* Upper Ohio Valley Italian Heritage Festival, July
* Wheeling Stern Wheel Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Ohio University Eastern Campus, 6.5 mi.
* Wheeling Jesuit University, 9.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Martins Ferry Animal Hospital, 7.8 mi.
* Ohio Valley Medical Center, 8.9 mi.
* Wheeling Hospital, 10.4 mi.