Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn Goldsboro, conveniently located on US Highway 70 Bypass, the major thruway linking Goldsboro with Raleigh and the Eastern North Carolina coast. Goldsboro is the county seat of Wayne County and is the proud home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. Our hotel is also in close proximity to the Goldsboro Milling Company, Wayne County Community College and Waynesborough State Park. While in the area, be sure to visit the Bentonville Battle Ground historic site, the scenic cliffs of the Neuse State Park and Mount Olive, home to the world famous pickle company. For your dining pleasure, eat at any of the area's local restaurants such as Wilber's Barbecue, Chili's Grill and Bar, or Pizza Inn, which is right next door.
Americas Best Value Inn Goldsboro is a 2-story, exterior design hotel offering affordable rates, tastefully decorated guest rooms with park at your door convenience, free coffee in the lobby, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, microwave, and mini-fridge in each room. Come enjoy our outdoor swimming pool with comfortable lounge chairs for relaxing in the sun. We also offer comfortable handicapped rooms for guests with disabilities. At Americas Best Value Inn Goldsboro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Berkeley Mall, 1.1 mi.
* Eastgate Shopping Center, 1.3 mi.
* Pinewood Square, 1.8 mi.
* AMF Boulevard Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Quail Park, 3.3 mi.
* Nichols Shopping Center, 3.4 mi.
* Fairview Park, 3.5 mi.
* Herman Park, 3.5 mi.
* Peacock Park, 4.3 mi.
* Paramount Theater, 4.5 mi. SE
* News Stand
* Outdoor Pool
* Old Waynesborough Historic Village, 5.9 mi.
* Waynesborough State Park, 6.1 mi.
* Cliffs of the Neuse State Park, 11.1 mi.
* Bentonville Battle Ground, 26.1 mi.
* Five County Stadium, 47.9 mi.
* Complimentary morning coffee served fresh in-lobby
* Pizza Inn, next door
* Chick-fil-A, 1 mi.
* Bonfire's Tortilla Bar, 1.4 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 1.5 mi.
* Wilber's Barbecue, 1.6 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 2.1 mi.
* Mc Call's Bar-B-Que and Seafood, 2.6 mi
* Toyota of Goldsboro, 0.1 mi.
* Strickland Insurance Group Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.8 mi.
* Geographic Technologies Group, 2.2 mi.
* Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, 2.8 mi.
* Goldsboro Milling Company, 4 mi.
* Cooper Standard Automotive, 5.2 mi.
* Case Farms, 8.4 mi.
* Mount Olive Pickle Company, 18.5 mi.
* North Carolina Pickle Festival - last weekend in April - Mt. Olive
* Wings Over Wayne Airshow - Seymour Johnson Air Force Base - every April
* Waynesborough Historical Village Summer Fest - Mid-July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Wayne County Community College, 4.1 mi.
* East Carolina University, 42 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Wayne Memorial Hospital, 4.4 mi.