Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, ND. Our AAA rated property is well situated at the junction of US Hwy 2 and I-29. We are nearby to Grand Forks International Airport, and offer excellent accessibility to many Grand Forks area attractions.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center, fax, and copy services. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility and lobby ATM machine. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, and wake-up service. Outdoor plug-ins are available for your vehicle in our outdoor parking area.
There are several restaurants located nearby to our hotel including Speedway Steakhouse, Roadhouse Cafe, Great Wall Buffet, IHOP, and Denny’s. We are also close by to the University of North Dakota, Alerus Convention Center, and Ralph Engelstad Arena Sports Complex (Winter Shuttle available October - March). Enjoy a round of golf at Kings Walk Arnold Palmer. Shop ‘til you drop at Columbia Mall and other nearby major retailers. Experience the thrill of stock car racing at River Cities Speedway.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Grand Forks, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Stock Car Racing at River Cities Speedway, nearby
* Grand Fork Fitness Trail, 1 block
* Golfing at 11 Area Courses including Kings Walk Arnold Palmer - design rated number 7 in the Midwest.
* Shopping at Columbia Mall and other nearby stores like Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy, Gordman's, Super Target, Old Navy, Lowe's , Game Stop, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Kohls, T.J Maxx, K-Mart, JC Pennys, Macys, Finish Line, Payless, Journeys, Aeropostale, American Eagle.
* Guest Laundry
* Business Center
* Grand Forks Convention and Vistors Bureau, 0.5 block
* Chester Fritz Auditorium, 1 mi.
* North Dakota Museum of Art, 1 mi.
* University of North Dakota, 1 mi.
* Grand Forks Speed Way Racing and County Fairgrounds, 1 mi.
* Alerus Center-Conventions, Concerts, UND Football, 1 mi.
* Ralph Engelstad Arena and Event Center - Home of UND Hockey, 1 mi. (Winter Shuttle available October - March)
* Betty Engelstad Sioux Center - UND Basketball and Volleyball, 1 mi.
* Scheel's Sporting Goods, 2 mi.
* Cabela's Sporting Goods, 3 mi.
* Turtle River State Park, 20 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Speedway Steakhouse, 0.5 block
* B and B Restaurant, 0.5 block
* Al's Bar and Grill, 1 block
* Northside Cafe, 1 block
* Great Wall Chinese Buffet, 2 block
* Perkins, 4 blocks
* Roadhouse Cafe,4 block
* Denny's Tavern, 3.1 mi.
* IHOP Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Several Fast food Restaurants in surrounding area.
* Altru Hospital and Medical Center, 2 mi.
* Alerus Financial Center, 3 mi.
* Grand Forks Air Force Base, 15 mi.