Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn San Marcos, located halfway between San Antonio and Austin. The San Marcos area is considered to be among the oldest continuously inhabited sites in the Northern Hemisphere. Our exterior corridor hotel is conveniently positioned along IH-35 for easy on and off highway access. We are close to Aquarena Center/Springs, SW Texas State University, Wonder World Park, and Calaboose Museum of African-American History. We are also near the largest outlet malls in Texas, the Prime and Tanger Outlet Centers. Local restaurants include Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, Los Cucos Mexican Cafe, and Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill.
Americas Best Value Inn San Marcos offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home. Start your day with a free hot cup of coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, clock radio, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn San Marcos, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Springtown Center, 1.2 mi.
* Showplace Cinema III, 1.8 mi.
* Texas Cinemas Showplace, 2.1 mi.
* Southwest Golf Range, 2.6 mi.
* Quail Creek Country Club, 3.5 mi.
* Sunset Bowling Lanes, 4 mi.
* Texas Cinemas - Starplex, 4.7 mi.
* Tanger Outlet Centers, 7.8 mi.
* Plum Creek Golf Club, 10.8 mi.
* Rogers Ranch Hall, 16.9 mi.
* Aquarena Center/Springs, 1.4 mi.
* Calaboose Museum of African-American History, 2.6 mi.
* Mexican American Centro, 2.9 mi.
* Wonder World Park, 3.4 mi.
* Crawford Family Historical Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Coffee is available in lobby
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 0.6 mi.
* Los Cucos Mexican Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Mamacita's Restaurant and Cantina, 0.7 mi.
* Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* Kobe Japanese Steak House, 1.3 mi.
* Saltgrass Steak House, 1.7 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 2.5 mi.
* San Marcos River Pub and Grill, 2.8 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 3 mi.
* Fuschak's Pit Bar-B-Q, 4 mi.
* National Guard, 1.3 mi.
* Mensor Corporation, 7.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* SW Texas State University, 2 mi.
* Austin Community College, 4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Central Texas Medical Center, 4.9 mi.
* Seton Hospital, 9.5 mi.