Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, business services, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, cable TV, ironing board, and free local calls. Hairdryers and irons are available upon request at the front desk.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry pets are not allowed. We are centrally located near attractions such as the Paul Bear Bryant Museum, the University of Alabama, the Tuscaloosa Historic District, and Moundville Archaeological State Park. We are just off of I-20 at Exit 73 along highway 82.
Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa is your best choice within the "The Druid City". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Birmingham or Montgomery. At Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* University Shopping Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Hollywood 16 Theaters, 2.1 mi.
* Outdoor Recreation Program, 3 mi.
* Mimosa Park, 3.4 mi.
* Indian Hills Country Club, 4.5 mi.
* Ol' Colony Golf Complex, 7.4 mi.
* Lake Tuscaloosa, 14.9 mi.
* Holt Lake, 30.6 mi.
* Paul Bear Byrant Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Tuscaloosa Historic District, 6.2 mi.
* Moundville Archaeological State Park, 15.4 mi.
* Lake Lurleen State Park, 18 mi.
* Simulcast Dog Racing, 20 mi.
* Tannehill State Park, 30.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Mariachi, across street
* Dunkin Donuts, walking distance
* Orange Leaf Ice Cream Shop, walking distance
* Waffle House, 0.04 mi.
* Captain D's, 0.08 mi.
* Shrimp Basket, 0.2 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.3 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 0.5 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.9 mi.
* KSV Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Cypress Inn Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* Mugshots Grill and Bar, 5.4 mi.
* Chuck's Fish, 5.4 mi.
* DePalma's Italian Cafe, 5.5 mi.
* Mellow Mushroom Pizza, 5.5 mi. SE
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.3 mi.
* US Army ROTC, 3.8 mi.
* JVC Disc and Magnetics, 4.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 5.8 mi.
* Michelin Tire Plant, 8.9 mi.
* Jim Walter Resources Inc., 20.4 mi.
* Moundville Native American Festival, October
* Kentuck Festival of the Arts, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Alabama, 5 mi.
* Stillman College, 5.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* DCH Regional Medical Center, 2.4 mi.