The Americas Best Value Inn of Tuscaloosa, AL-Home of the University of Alabama, is conveniently located just of I-20 at Exit 73 for easy on and off high access. This 2-story, exterior design Inn has 113 newly renovated spacious rooms. Smoking and non-smoking rooms available. Handicap access rooms available upon request. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available. Complimentary continental breakfast served fresh each morning. Come relax and enjoy the Value at the Americas Best Value Inn of Tuscaloosa.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Historic District
* McFarland Mall
* Mimosa Park Golf Course
* Indian Hills Golf Course
* Holt Lake
* Lake Tuscaloosa
* Guest Laundry Facility
* University Shopping Mall, 0.5 mi.
* Paul Bear Byrant Museum, 3 mi.
* Tuscaloosa Historic District, 5 mi.
* Lake Tuscaloosa, 15 mi.
* Lake Lurleen State Park, 15 mi.
* Moundsville Archaeological State Park, 15 mi.
* Simulcast Dog Racking, 20 mi.
* Tannehill State Park, 40 mi.
* Complimentary Continental Breakfast
* Shrimp Basket, walking distance
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 0.5 mi.
* KSV Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Waffle House, nearby
* Captain D's, nearby
* O'Charley's, nearby
* JVC Disc and Magnetics, 5 mi.
* Michelin Tires, 8 mi.
* Jim Walter Resources, 20 mi.
* Mercedes-Benz Plant, 25 mi.
* Barbers Ice Cream, 50 mi.
One meeting space available. 770 square foot meeting room that seats up to 45 people, classroom style.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Alabama, 3 mi.
* Stillman College, 3 mi.