Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites, located in the heart of beautiful Murfreesboro, Tennessee. We are minutes from away from the Stones River Mall, Avenue Murfreesboro, Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village, Bradley Academy Historical Center, Historic House Museum, Oaklands Stones River National Battlefield, and Tennessee Miller Coliseum. Guests can grab a bite to eat at one of the area's countless restaurants such as Shoney's, New Shanghai Chinese Restaurant, and Chili's.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro offers all of the comforts of home including a free daily continental breakfast served from 6am - 9:30am, free in-lobby coffee served from 6am - 11am, seasonal outdoor pool (open Memorial Day - Labor Day), meeting facility, business center, guest laundry facility, and free newspaper in common areas. Our friendly staff is available to assist you 24-hours/day. Guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, sitting area, and free local calls. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Murfreesboro Country Club, 1.4 mi.
* Murphy Center, 2 mi.
* Center for the Arts, 2.4 mi.
* Leadership Park, 2.5 mi.
* Murfreesboro Little Theatre, 3.3 mi.
* Murfreesboro Strike and Spare, 3.3 mi.
* Old Fort Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Stones River Mall, 4.1 mi.
* Carmike Wynnsong 16, 4.2 mi.
* Hylabrook Antique Mall, 4.6 mi.
* Old Fort Park, 4.6 mi.
* Avenue Murfreesboro, 5.6 mi.
* Business facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* On-site restaurant
* Outdoor seasonal pool (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
* Draughons Junior College, 1 mi.
* Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village, 2.3 mi.
* Bradley Academy Historical Center, 2.3 mi.
* Cope Hudson Scarlett Reed, 2.4 mi.
* Discovery Center, 2.4 mi.
* Oaklands Historic House Museum, 3.3 mi.
* Middle Tennessee State University, 3.8 mi.
* Floyd Stadium, 4.1 mi.
* GO USA Fun Park, 4.8 mi.
* Stones River National Battlefield, 7 mi.
* Eastern National Park-Monument, 7 mi.
* Tennessee Miller Coliseum, 7.3 mi.
* Grand Slam USA, 10.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast served from 6am -9:30am
* Free in-lobby coffee served from 6am - 11am
* Shoney's, on-site
* Waffle House, 476 ft.
* Krystal, 0.1 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.1 mi.
* New Shanghai Chinese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* La Siesta Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* Subway Sandwiches, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* Sonic, 1 mi.
* KFC, 1.9 mi.
* Burger King, 2.2 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 2.9 mi.
* U-Haul, 0.2 mi.
* Race Way, 0.4 mi.
* Pillsbury Company, 0.9 mi.
* AmeriCold Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Rich Products Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Tennex Industries, 1.9 mi.
* Publix Super Market, 2.1 mi.
* National Health Care Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Middle Tennessee Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* Metabolic Research Center, 4.7 mi.
* V A Medical, 7.7 mi.
* Nissan North America, 13.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro offers one 700 sq ft meeting room that can accommodate up to 50 people. Room amenities include tables, chairs, counter top for food setup, white board, podium, TV, Wi-Fi Internet access, and coffee service (for an additional charge).
* CMA Music Festival, Nashville, June
* International Folk Festival, June
* Uncle Dave Macon Days Festival, July