Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, meeting facility, business center, and guest laundry facility. Our hotel also provides free continental breakfast, free coffee, free newspapers, and free Wi-Fi. All of our clean spacious guest rooms feature microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, alarm clock radios, and free local and long distance calls.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests who are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of exit 81B from I-24 and are close to Middle Tennessee State University, Stones River National Battlefield, and Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro is your best choice with ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for the historical sites, popular events, the great outdoors, or simply passing through on your way to Nashville. Our goal is to provide our guests with a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Murfreesboro, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* The Ascent, 1.2 mi.
* Angels’ Crossing Massage Care Center, 1.3 mi.
* Milestone Massage and Spa, 1.4 mi.
* Murfreesboro Country Club, 1.8 mi.
* Olympus Athletic Club?, 2 mi.
* Murfreesboro Symphony Orchestra, 2 mi.
* Center for the Arts, 2.3 mi.
* Murfreesboro Strike and Spare, 2.9 mi.
* Murfreesboro Little Theatre, 3 mi.
* Old Fort Park and Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* Stones River Mall, 3.3 mi.
* Sports Club Complex, 3.8 mi.
* Murphy Center Complex, 4 mi.
* General Bragg Trailhead, 4.3 mi.
* Hylabrook Antique Mall, 4.3 mi.
* Carmike Wynnsong 16, 4.6 mi.
* Avenue Murfreesboro, 5 mi.
* Trophy Fishing TN, 5.2 mi.
* Murfreesboro Outdoors, 6.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Bradley Academy Historical Center, 1.9 mi.
* Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village, 2 mi.
* Discovery Center, 2 mi.
* Oaklands Historic House Museum, 2.9 mi.
* Floyd Stadium, 4.3 mi.
* GO USA Fun Park, 4.4 mi.
* Stones River National Battlefield, 5.3 mi.
* Eastern National Park-Monument, 6.1 mi.
* Tennessee Miller Coliseum, 7.2 mi.
* Grand Slam USA, 12.3 mi.
* Lucky Ladd Farms, 14.7 mi.
* Twin Fountains Raceway, 15.7 mi.
* Jack Daniel's Distillery, 39.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sports Season Grill, across street
* Shoney's Restaurant, 0.02 mi.
* Parthenon Grille, 0.04 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.04 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Krystal, 0.1 mi.
* Cathay Asian Bistro, 0.2 mi.
* Taste of Thai, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 0.8 mi.
* La Siesta Mexican Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Pad Thai Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.4 mi.
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Gondolier, 1.8 mi.
* Chili's, 2.5 mi.
* Chuy's, 2.5 mi.
* Hooters, 2.5 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Camino Real Mexican Restaurant, 2.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 3.7 mi.
* Pillsbury Company, 1.1 mi.
* Polymer Technology and Services, LLC, 1.2 mi.
* Ameri Cold Logistics, 1.8 mi.
* Rich Products Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Southeastern Technology, 1.9 mi.
* Amazon Fulfillment Center, 3.5 mi.
* Metabolic Research Center, 4.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 4.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.6 mi.
* International Paper, 5.9 mi.
* 1 meeting/conference room with 750 square feet
* Total seating capacity of 70
* Coffee service (charge)
* AV equipment
* Free Wi-Fi
* Tables and chairs
* Counter top for food setup
* White board
* Video Conferencing
* Murfreesboro JazzFest, May
* International Folk Festival, June
* Uncle Dave Macon Days Festival, July
* Old Timers’ Day, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Daymar College, 1.4 mi.
* Middle Tennessee State University, 4.4 mi.
* Motlow State Community College, 18.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Physicians Medical Care, 0.5 mi.
* Stones River Medical Group, 1.4 mi.
* National Health Care Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Concentra Urgent Care - Murfreesboro, 3.1 mi.
* Saint Thomas Outpatient Rehabilitation, 3.2 mi.
* Middle Tennessee Medical Center, 4.1 mi.
* Murfreesboro Medical Clinic and Surgicenter, 4.5 mi.
* VA Medical Center Murfreesboro, 7.4 mi.