Americas Best Value Inn Pulaski/Ardmore is located on the Tennessee-Alabama state line, halfway between Indianapolis and Mobile, on I-65 exit 6. Our 2-story, 40 guest room hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave, mini-fridge, iron, and ironing board are available upon request. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. While staying with us, our guests can enjoy free coffee in the lobby, free continental breakfast, and our convenient 24-hour next door Shady Lawn Truck Stop restaurant. We are in close proximity to Huntsville, AL, Space Rocket Center, Grand Ole Opry, David Crockett State Park and much more. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Best Value Inn Pulaski/Ardmore/Elkton.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* State Parks
* Welcome Center of Tennessee, 3 mi.
* Dog Flea Market/Ardmore, 5 mi.
* Welcome Center of Alabama, 5 mi.
* Milky Way Farms, 10 mi.
* Martin Methodist College, 15 mi.
* Space Rocket Center, Alabama, 15 mi.
* David Crockett State Park, 25 mi.
* Celebration Horse Show, 45 mi.
* Jack Daniels Distillery, 45 miles
* Downtown Nashville and other attractions, 75 mi.
* Grand Ole Opry, 75 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Shady Lawn Truck Stop (Restaurant/Coffee Shop), next door, open 24 hours
* Fast Food, 6 mi.
* Marvin's Family Restaurant, 6 mi.
* Pizza Hut Bistro, 6 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 7 mi.
* Local Hospital, 15 mi.
* Saturn Plant, 47 mi.