Americas Best Value Inn Tucson offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel offering clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include satellite TV, HBO, local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). Late checkout is available. A safety deposit box is available at front desk free of charge. Rollaway beds and cribs are available free of charge.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 4 miles from Reid Park Zoo, and 6 miles from Tucson International Airport. We are conveniently located off of I-10 at exit 262 along East Benson Highway.
Americas Best Value Inn Tucson offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, fishing, hiking, or family vacation. Visit some local attractions including Kino Sports Complex, Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum; featuring 150 horse-drawn vehicles from buggies to elaborate coaches and historic artifacts from pioneer days, National Solar Observatory; view the amazing summit of Kitt Peak, a mountain rising over 3000 feet from the desert floor using an all-reflecting solar telescope, and Pima Air and Space Museum; features a collection of more than 250 aircraft, one of the world's largest aerospace museums. We are around the corner from the Veterans Administration Medical Center and minutes to the University of Arizona Medical Center. At Americas Best Value Inn Tucson our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tucson, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Quincie Douglas Park, 1.3 mi.
* Vantage Bowling Center, 2.1 mi.
* Santa Cruz River Park, 2.7 mi.
* Seabass Adventures, 3.2 mi.
* Harkins Theatres Tucson Spectrum 18, 4.2 mi.
* Randolph Golf Complex, 5.1 mi.
* Reffkin Tennis Center, 5.6 mi.
* Golden Pin Lanes, 7.2 mi.
* Park Mall, 8.1 mi.
* Silverbell Golf Course, 8.3 mi.
* Tucson Mall, 10.1 mi.
* Tucson Mountain Park, 14.2 mi.
* Sabino Canyon, 16.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* Kino Sports Complex, 1.6 mi.
* Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Tucson Convention Center, 3.1 mi.
* Beowolf Alley Theatre, 3.9 mi.
* Reid Park Zoo, 4 mi.
* Arizona State Museum, 4.1 mi.
* National Solar Observatory, 4.5 mi.
* Pima Air and Space Museum, 7.3 mi.
* Mission San Xavier del Bac, 8.4 mi.
* Pima Community College, 11.5 mi.
* Old Tucson Studios, 13.2 mi.
* Pima County Fairgrounds, 15 mi.
* Saguaro National Park, 15.2 mi.
* Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, 16 mi.
* Colossal Cave Mountain Park, 25.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Country Folks, 0.3 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 0.5 mi.
* Silver Saddle Steak House, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 1.1 mi.
* Mi Nidito Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 2.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.5 mi.
* Tucson Tamale Company, 4 mi.
* Red Lobster, 4.1 mi.
* La Fuente, 5.4 mi.
* Polish Cottage, 6.8 mi.
* Scordato Pizzeria, 7.8 mi.
* Zinburger, 8.1 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 8.6 mi.
* Sushi On Oracle, 12.1 mi.
* Zayna Mediterranean Cafe, 13.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.9 mi.
* Costco, 2.2 mi.
* Antech Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Presidio Distribution, 3.5 mi.
* APAC Customer Services Inc., 5.1 mi.
* Raytheon, 6.3 mi.
* ASARCO, 7.3 mi.
* Davis Monthan Air Force Base, 8.1 mi.
* Tucson WCS Soccer Shootout, January
* Tucson Rodeo/La Fiesta de los VAQUEROS, February
* Tucson Gem and Mineral, February
* Accenture Match Play, February
* Pima County Fair, April
* USA BMX Southwest Nationals, August
* El Tour de Tucson, bicycling, November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* The University of Arizona, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Southern Arizona VA Health Care System, 1.1 mi.
* The University Of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, 4.9 mi.
* Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital, 5.1 mi.