Located at the Gateway to Historic Chattanooga, TN, the quaint Americas Best Value Inn-East Ridge is located just south of downtown at the junction of I-75 and I-24 for easy on and off highway access. Whether for busines or leisure travel, this property offers 90 nicely-furnished guestrooms and jacuzzi suites featuring added amenities that include in-room safe, coffeemaker, HBO, Wireless Internet access and free local calls. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool open during the summer months. While staying at our Inn, come take advantage of our complimentary continental breakfast, fishing pond, guest laundry facility, and banquet center seating up to 300 people. Property close to Civil War Battlefields, Lookout Mountain, Rock City, Ruby Falls, and the largest freshwater aquarium in the USA.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Sightseeing At Nearby Historic Civil War Battlefields
* Shopping At Hamilton Place Mall, 5 mi.
* Downtown Chattanooga, 5 mi.
* Hang Gliding, 10 mi.
* BBQ Grill Area with picnic tables
* Fishing pond on property
* Guest laundry facility
* Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool open during the summer months
* Camp Jordan Park, Next Door
* Chattanooga Choo-Choo and Museum, 5 mi.
* Chickamauga Park/Lake, 5 mi.
* University Of Tennessee-Chattanooga, 5 mi.
* Children's Discovery Musuem, 7 mi.
* Imax Theatre, 7 mi.
* Medal Of Honor Museum, 7 mi.
* Tennessee Aquarium, 7 mi.
* Incline Railway, 7 mi.
* Downtown Chattanooga, 8 mi.
* Lookout Mountain, 8 mi.
* Rock City, 10 mi.
* Ruby Falls, 10 mi.
* Southern Belle Riverboat, 10 mi.
* Continental breakfast served every morning in guest breakfast room
* Chinese Delivery Available
* Fast Food, 0.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1 mi.
* Shoney's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 5 mi.
* Krystal, 5 mi.
* Tva Complex, 5 mi.
* Combustion Engineering, 7 mi.
* Earlinger Hospital, 7 mi.
* Mckee Foods, 7 mi.
2 meeting/banquet facilities available, 250 theatre, 200 classroom. Please contact property directly for bookings and catering services.