Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Gillette, located in northern Campbell County in the heart of scenic Gillette, Wyoming. Our hotel is a few blocks away from downtown Gillette and within walking distance of the best dining and shopping. We are close to Cam-Plex Events Center, Gillette Golf Club, and Campbell County Recreation Center, which offers a water slide and seasonal heated outdoor pool. Visit the Campbell County Rockpile Museum, where you can learn about the local history with emphasis on the culture and people of Campbell County. Take a drive out to the majestic Devils Tower National Monument.
In the morning, enjoy our free hot breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am featuring food such as eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, toast, fruit, muffins, pastries. For a juicy hamburger walk next door to Hardee's. Local restaurants include the Village Inn Restaurant, Papa John's Pizza, Pokey's BBQ, Chop House, Burger King, Prime Rib Steakhouse, and China King Buffet.
Americas Best Value Inn Gillette provides an abundance of amenities for your comfortable stay. We have 3 buildings, 2 buildings with 2 floors and 1 single story building for extended stays. Our guest rooms come generously equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet access, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, iron, and free local calls. Jacuzzi/honeymoon suites are available upon request. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Gillette, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Foothills Twin Theatre, 151 ft.
* Campbell County Recreation Center, 0.6 mi.
* AVA Community Art Center, 0.7 mi.
* Martial Arts Center of Gillette, 0.9 mi.
* Camelanes Bowling Center, 1 mi.
* Razor City Skate Land, 1 mi.
* Powder River Park, 1.5 mi.
* Gillette Fishing Lake, 1.9 mi.
* Gillette Golf Club, 2.4 mi.
* Bell Nob Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* BBQ area
* Seasonal heated outdoor pool
* Eagle Butte Coal Mine Tours, 344 ft.
* Challenger Learning Center and Science Complex, 0.4 mi.
* Downtown Gillette, 0.5 mi.
* University of Mary, 0.5 mi.
* Gillette College Campus, 0.7 mi.
* Rockpile Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Sheridan College, 2.6 mi.
* Cam-Plex Events Center, 2.7 mi.
* Family Fun Frontier Center, 4.1 mi.
* Devil's Tower, 60.3 mi.
* Free hot breakfast served daily from 6am - 9am
* Hardee's, 371 ft.
* Village Inn Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Pokey's BBQ, 0.3 mi.
* Chop House, 0.4 mi.
* Burger King, 0.4 mi.
* Side Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Domino's, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Prime Rib Steakhouse, 0.8 mi.
* China King Buffet, 1 mi.
* Wendy's, 1.2 mi.
* Cedar Resources Corporation, 453 ft.
* Miller Construction, 0.2 mi.
* Northeast Wyoming Construction Company, 0.8 mi.
* W L Plastics Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* Walgreens, 1.3 mi.
* Kmart, 1.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.5 mi.
* Albertsons, 1.7 mi.
* Astral Softworks, 2.1 mi.
* Knight Technologies, 2.3 mi.
* Pepsi-Cola Distribution Center, 2.6 mi.