Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Victoria offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our hotel offers clean spacious suites, standard and handicap guest rooms, a free daily continental breakfast, outdoor pool (open from June to Labor Day), and WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards, and flat panel satellite TVs with ESPN, HBO, and Showtime. Guests can also enjoy our on-site bar/ lounge (lounge open Monday - Saturday from 5pm - 12am, with karaoke on Wednesday nights).
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 3 miles from the University of Houston-Victoria, The Nave Museum, and the Victoria Regional Airport. We are only minutes from U.S. Highway 59.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Victoria is your best choice within the “Golden Crescent”. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for the Children's Discovery Museum, the Texas Zoo, or simply passing through on your way to Corpus Christi. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Victoria/ our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Victoria, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Century Lanes, 1.2 mi.
* Woodlawn Bowling Center, 2.1 mi.
* Putt-Putt Fun Center, 2.5 mi.
* Skateworld, 2.5 mi.
* Riverside Park, 3.9 mi.
* Riverside Golf Course, 4.5 mi.
* Paintball of Victoria, 5 mi.
* Cinemark 12, 6 mi.
* Victoria Mall, 6.8 mi.
* Coleto Creek Park, 16 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from June to Labor Day)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Memorial Stadium, 1.1 mi.
* Museum of the Coastal Bend, 1.4 mi.
* Victoria Regional Museum, 2.9 mi.
* Nave Art Museum, 3 mi.
* Children's Discovery Museum, 3 mi.
* Texas Zoo, 3.4 mi.
* Leo J. Welder Center, 3.5 mi.
* Cactus Canyon, 3.9 mi.
* Riverside Stadium, 4.7 mi.
* Bar/Lounge - Monday-Saturday 5pm-12am, Sunday Closed
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Baytown Seafood, 0.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.1 mi.
* China Inn Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Corral, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* La Tejanita Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Domino’s, 2.3 mi.
* Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant, 3.2 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 3.2 mi.
* Fossati’s Delicatessen, 3.6 mi.
* Ingram Ready Mix Inc., 0.1 mi.
* Berry Plastics Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* GMU Tool Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Krueger Construction Co., 1.7 mi.
* Klean Corporation International, 2.4 mi.
* Dollar General, 2.6 mi.
* Caterpillar Plant, 2.6 mi.
* Target, 4.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.8 mi.
* Invista, 10.8 mi.
* 2 total meeting rooms
* 1300 approximate total meeting space
* Free Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms
* Meeting space cannot be divided into smaller rooms
* Seating capacity 70
* Minimum number of meeting personnel on site is 2
* Outside catering or hotel services can be arranged. Please contact property directly for meeting room reservations.
* Victoria Bach Festival, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Houston-Victoria, 1.2 mi.
* Victoria College, 1.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Citizens Medical Center, 1 mi.
* DeTar Hospital North, 6.3 mi.