Americas Best Value Padre Trail Inn is nestled in paradise - Historic Old Town, San Diego's choice destination. Centrally located in California's birthplace, the hotel offers 100 new, spacious, quiet, 100 percent non-smoking guest rooms with premium king-size or two double beds beautifully decorated for your enjoyment. Room amenities include free in-room coffee, 27-inch cable TV, air conditioning, AM/FM clock radio and much more. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Start your day off right with breakfast at our on-site restaurant (Padre Cafe). From 7am-11am, the restaurant serves eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, sweet rolls, french toast, cereal, oatmeal, orange juice, and coffee. We also offer a guest laundromat and free wireless high-speed Internet service in public areas.
Enjoy the fun of surfing, swimming, fishing, cycling, camping, hiking, ocean kayaking and sunbathing in the surrounding greater San Diego area. Take your family to Sea World and San Diego Wild Animal Park. Play ocean-view championship golf or take a city tour of downtown San Diego, La Jolla, and Coronado. Surround yourself with culture at Balboa Park, which is the nation's largest urban cultural park. Shop at Fashion Valley Shopping Center and San Diego Seaport Village Shops. No trip would be complete without visiting the world famous Mission Beach. At Americas Best Value Padre Trail Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Old Town State Historic Park, 0.3 mi.
* Mission Valley Center Mall, 0.5 mi.
* Riverwalk Golf Course, 1.6 mi.
* Poinsettia Bowl, 1.8 mi.
* River Walk Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* National Comedy Theatre, 2.1 mi.
* AMC Fashion Valley 18, 2.6 mi.
* Fashion Valley Shopping Center, 2.9 mi.
* Skateworld Roller Rink, 3.2 mi.
* Seaforth Boat Rentals, 3.9 mi.
* Legoland, 4.2 mi.
* San Diego Seaport Village Shops and Restaurants, 4.4 mi.
* Bike Torus San Diego, 4.6 mi.
* Belmont Park, 4.8 mi.
* Petco Park, 6.3 mi.
* San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge, 6.9 mi.
* Bike and Kayak Tour Incorporated, 9 mi.
* San Diego Bay, 11.5 mi.
* Tijuana Mexico, 20.8 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Outdoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Old Town San Diego, 0.3 mi.
* Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 1.1 mi.
* San Diego Sports Arena, 1.1 mi.
* University of San Diego, 1.3 mi.
* Sea World, 2.7 mi.
* USS Midway Museum, 4.1 mi.
* Mission Bay, 4.1 mi.
* Seaport Village, 4.4 mi.
* Gas Lamp Quarter, 4.7 mi.
* San Diego Symphony, 4.7 mi.
* Coronado Island, 4.8 mi.
* San Diego Convention Center, 5.1 mi.
* Qualcomm Stadium, 5.7 mi.
* Balboa Park, 5.8 mi.
* California and Wild Animal Park, 6.1 mi.
* San Diego Zoo, 6.7 mi.
* Mission San Diego de Acala, 6.9 mi.
* Carbrillo National Monument, 7.7 mi.
* Birch Aquarium At Scripps Institute, 11 mi.
* Miramar Naval Air Station, 11.1 mi.
* Del Mar Fairgrounds (Horse Racing), 18 mi.
* Tijuana, Mexico, 20.8 mi.
* Padre Cafe, On-Site
* Free coffee served in lobby
* Casa Guadalajara, Walking Distance
* El Fandango Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Rockin' Baja Lobster, 0.5 mi.
* O'Hungry's, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* Denny's, 0.8 mi.
* Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 0.8 mi.
* Sizzler, 0.8 mi.
* Black Angus, 0.9 mi.
* Georgia Greek Cuisine, 0.9 mi.
* Casa Debandini, 0.9 mi.
* Chilli's Bar and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* International House of Pancakes (IHOP), 1.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.2 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1.2 mi.
* Cal Trans Regional Office, walking distance
* Wells Fargo Bank, 0.3 mi.
* Smith Brothers Manufacturing Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Eaton, 0.8 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 1.2 mi.
* United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot, 2 mi.
* Lockheed Martin, 2.3 mi.
* JimsAir Aviation Services, 2.6 mi.
* Aetna, 3.2 mi.
* Caterpillar/Solar Turbines, 3.4 mi.
* University of California San Diego Medical Center, 3.7 mi.
* Cardinal Healthcare, 3.9 mi.
* Cruise Ship Terminal, 4.1 mi.
* Business Improvement District, 4.1 mi.
* San Diego Cruise Terminal, 4.1 mi.
* Deloitte and Touche, 4.7 mi.
* Sharp Children's Hospital, 5.5 mi.
* Merck and Company, 10.2 mi.
* San Diego United States Naval Base, 10.5 mi.
* IBM, 11.3 mi.